- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an awesome RPG that you can play with three friends in co-op mode. It also has PvP. Play the game on Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- If you have Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag that stops you from enjoying the game, you can use a VPN to improve your ping and your gaming experience. Discover the fastest VPNs for the job.
- Join our VPN Troubleshooting area to fix any VPN errors you might be experiencing.
- If you have high ping or packet loss issues in other games, see our Gaming VPN Hub.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an RPG that you can play on Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It features online PvP and co-op if you want to create a party with three other players.
We think it’s one of the best offline games for PC, which also shines in the multiplayer edition. You can find it on Steam. However, many users report Divinity: Original Sin ping when trying to play it online with their friends.
If you’re one of these users, you can use a VPN to reduce your ping and improve your overall gaming experience. The role of a virtual private network solution isn’t only to hide your IP address and encrypt your traffic, but also to fix packet loss and speed up your Internet connection for gaming.
What are the best VPNs to fix Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag?
If you’re looking for a quick Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag fix, shift your attention to Private Internet Access (PIA). It’s one of the fastest VPNs for desktop, mobile, and console that can minimize jitter. It gives you access to a wide range of VPN servers: over 3,300 spread across 47 countries.
PIA is a product of Kape Technologies, which provides you with useful security options to significantly improve your gameplay, as well as eliminate reduce Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag and ping.
This VPN solution supports static and dynamic IP addresses, exclusive DNS servers, and a built-in kill switch. Plus, you can forward ports, which comes in handy whenever you need to host game servers for your friends. It has 24/7 live chat support.
What else you must know about PIA:
- Up to 10 connections at once
- Works with Windows, Mac, PS4 4, Xbox One, Switch
- Zero-logging policy
- Great for fixing Divinity: Original Sin 2 extreme lag
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
Quickly fix Divinity: Original Sin 2 multiplayer lag with the help of this fast and secure VPN.
Another excellent way to minimize Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag is by turning to CyberGhost VPN. It’s the only free VPN app on this list and does a great job optimizing your network traffic for gaming. It’s owned by Kape Technologies.
CyberGhost VPN has an extensive network of servers: more than 6,400 in 89 countries. It’s equally impressive when it comes to security features. For instance, you can use split-tunneling mode to create whitelists and blacklists to better manage your bandwidth.
With the aid of this VPN service, you can fix Wi-Fi packet loss and get rid of Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag when saving. It supports private DNS servers and DNS leak protection.
What else you must know about CyberGhost VPN:
- Allows 10 connections at the same time
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, PS4 4, Xbox One, Switch
- Provides a Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition lag fix
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Eliminate Divinity 2 lag and refine your gaming experience using this reliable VPN app.
NordVPN offers a fast and easy Divinity 2 lag fix. It’s a great virtual private network solution that has servers optimized for gaming, secure browsing, streaming, and torrenting. You can also use it to evade geoblocks.
Developed by Tefincom & Co., NordVPN provides you with over 5,400 servers spread across 59 countries. You can use it to fix Xbox packet loss, encrypt your Internet traffic, and speed up your network connections.
NordVPN can swiftly repair Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag by redirecting all network traffic through the VPN. It supports the OpenVPN protocol and also integrates a network lock that can automatically turn off your VPN in case of connection drops.
What else you must know about NordVPN:
- Permits 6 simultaneous connections
- Can be installed on Windows, Mac, PS4 4, Xbox One, Switch
- No logs
- Provides a quick Divinity 2 lag fix
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Don't worry about Divinity: Original Sin 2 lag when you can use this VPN solution to improve your gaming traffic.
Whenever you’re experiencing slow internet connections, high ping, stuttering, delays, and lag while playing Divinity: Original Sin 2, use a VPN to fix network congestion.
This way, you can eliminate connectivity issues that prevent you from enjoying the game with your friends. Besides, you can also minimize packet loss with a VPN to improve the quality of your gameplay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Divinity: Original Sin 2 occasionally has lag issues. This can be the cause of various problems, such as bandwidth throttling, invalid IP configuration over Wi-Fi, or incorrect graphics settings.
You can ping in Divinity: Original Sin 2 by pressing Enter on your keyboard.
You can improve your Divinity: Original Sin 2 PC performance by minimizing all graphics settings in the game. If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, set the best NVIDIA graphics settings for performance using NVIDIA Control Panel.