- Windows 7 users can easily download Internet Explorer 11, assuming that's still their first choice.
- If you are one of them, get Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit / 64 bit) from the official site by simply applying our detailed procedure.
- The downloads are available for Windows Server 2008 RT Service Pack 1 too, as you’ll find below.
- If you already have Internet Explorer on your PC, you just need to learn how to properly update it.
As a casualuser thinking of Internet Explorer 11, let us tell you from the start that you can follow the links from below to download the RTM version to your 32 or 64-bit version of
The preview version of Internet Explorer 11 has been released in June, last year, but Microsoft’s browser has been officially launched along with the Windows 8.1 introduction.
Actually, for those who don’t know, Internet Explorer 11 is included by default in Windows 8.1 and comes with a lot of optimization for touchscreens.
still remains a popular OS choice, so the RTM version of Internet Explorer 11 is appreciated by users worldwide.
If you want to use a stylish Internet browser that is still receiving updates, then rest assured that Opera is a great choice for you.
The browser comes with a free VPN and Ad-blocker, not to mention that it’s one of the fastest choices out there. Moreover, the browser also has integrated messenger and web helper for those in need.
Opera is one of the fastest and safest browsers widely used by millions of people. Are you ready to try it out?
How do I download Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7?
1. Download Internet Explorer 11 from the official site
If you don’t already have any version of Windows Explorer installed on your Windows, you can simply download it.
Internet Explorer 11 foris available to be downloaded in no less than 95 languages from Microsoft’s official site.
Microsoft said the following:
With this final release, IE11 brings the same leading standards support -with improved performance, security, privacy, and reliability that consumers enjoy on Windows 8.1 – to Windows 7 customers.
Microsoft also said that the final release of Internet Explorer 11 is 30 percent faster than the other browsers on the market:
On Windows 7, IE11 is 9% faster than IE10, which is nearly 30% faster than the nearest competitive browser. The opportunities continue for HTML5 to make both websites and applications better. Those opportunities are exciting for everyone on the Web. Like IE11 on Windows 8.1, this release brings high performance HTML5 development to Windows 7.
The downloads are made available forService Pack 1 and also for Windows Server 2008 RT Service Pack 1.
⇒ Download Internet Explorer 11 for – 32 bit [English]
⇒ Download Internet Explorer 11 for – 64 bit [English]
2. Use the Windows Updater
- Open the Windows Start Button.
- Type Update in the search box, select Windows Update from the results, then press Enter.
- Click Change Settings on the left pane.
- On Important Updates, select that you want them.
- Then, under Recommended Updates, select that you want them delivered to you the same way as the Important Updates.
Fortunately, for those who already have an old version of Internet Explorer installed on their operating system, there is an easier way.
If you have Windows Update ticked to deliver automatic updates, then you are supposed to get the latest version automatically. Make sure to enable the automatic updates by following the aforementioned steps.
Internet Explorer used the be the most used browser as it was the default browser for Windows 8.1. Now, many users upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10, and things have drastically changed.
If that’s still your browser of choice, rest assured that you can always find the necessary tips and tricks on our website.