- Safari is one of the best browsers available on Windows 7, thanks to its superb speed and performance.
- While Apple has discontinued the browser on Windows, there is still a way to download the app without problems.
- Safari installer is still available for free, and the browser runs well on Windows PC like every other app.
Safari is one of the most coveted browsers on Windows due to its impressive speed and performance. It also boasts a simple yet stunning design that is easy on the eyes.
However, Apple stopped supporting it on Windows a long time ago due to a lack of interest from users. Thankfully, just as you can install Safari on Windows XP, there are ways to do it on other versions.
This guide will show you how to download the latest version of Safari, whether 32 or 64 bit, for Windows 7.
Can I download Safari on Windows 7?
Despite Apple discontinuing Safari on Windows, you can still download Safari on all operating system versions. For example, the browser installs and runs fine on Windows 7 without hiccups.
The only caveat is that you can only get on a third-party website. We usually advise against this due to the security risks involved.
But if you need Safari on your Windows PC for one reason or another, this is the only option available.
Is Safari for Windows free?
Since its inception, Safari has always been a free browser, which has not changed on Windows. It is also accessible on third-party websites where you can download the installer.
So, it is free whether you download the latest version of Safari in 32 or 64 bit on Windows 7.
Opera is another free lightweight browser that works great on Windows 7. Because of its advanced ad blocker, encrypted security, and built-in VPN, this browser is ideal for Windows 7.
You can open a large number of tabs, which works flawlessly thanks to the turbo mode, and loads only the important parts of web pages. Furthermore, you may import everything from your current browser with just one click.
Advanced built-in features to help you browse faster and in a secured environment, especially when using Windows 7.
How do I download and install Safari on Windows 7?
- Download the Safari installer with any browser on your PC.
- Double-click the downloaded file to run it.
- Click the Run button when prompted.
- Click Next when welcome information shows up.
- Select the radio option next to I to accept the terms in the license agreement and click the following button.
- Check the Automatically update Safari checkbox and click the Next button.
- Lastly, click Install and wait for the process to complete.
You have it: a complete guide on downloading Safari for Windows 7. This article also contains valuable information on the availability of the browser and some of its other endearing features.
Safari vs. Firefox vs. Chrome: Which works faster?
One of the strongholds of Safari is its incredible speed and performance. Where other browsers pack in numerous features that users might never use, Apple has designed this browser with little but powerful features.
Do you want to install Safari on Windows 10 instead? Check our detailed guide on how to do it with ease.
Let us know if you have any problem installing the browser in the comments section.