6 best email clients for Windows 7 to use in 2019
Email client on the other hand, is a desktop software which enables you to send/receive/draft your mails; in addition, you get features like RSS feeds, calendars, VOIP apps as well as an efficient backup.
However, we have compiled the best email client desktop software for Windows 7 PC.
Best email clients for Windows 7
Mailbird Lite (recommended)
You can easily connect with your Facebook account, Google Calendar, WhatsApp, Moo do, Asana teamwork application, and many more.
Here are somes features of the Mailbird Lite:
- Very easy setup
- User-friendly interface
- Integration with major social applications
- Only supports one email account
- Integrate contact’s profile photos
However, features such as email snoozing, quick previews, and speed reading are only available on Mailbird commercial version.
eM Client (recommended)
This software has been in existence for over 10 years now and it is popularly known for its support for a wide range of email providers such as Gmail, Exchange and Outlook.
Some features of eM Client include:
- Easy migration tools
- Smart translation
- Integrated contacts and calendar menu
- Integrated chat application
- Support for Google Chat and Jabber
- Only supports two email accounts
However, this program is available in two versions, Free and Premium versions. The free version is limited to only two email accounts, unlike the premium version.
If you have used Opera web browser before, then you would agree that this email client is expectantly good just like the Opera browser.
This free email client, now available as a standalone program is ideal for Windows 7 PC.
Features of Opera Mail include:
- Message templates included
- RSS feeds
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Customizable tagging system
Download Opera Mail here.
This free email client was developed by Mozilla Foundation, the same organization which powers Mozilla Firefox.
The setup process of this email client is easy, even a novice computer user can install and use Mozilla Thunderbird.
You can use your custom webmail, popular webmail services (Gmail, Outlook, etc); as long as you remember the username and password.
Some features of Mozilla Thunderbird include:
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Expandable features via plugins
- Calendar tool
- RSS news feeds
Mozilla Thunderbird can be enhanced by install several third-party add-ons on the program.
Download Mozilla Thunderbird here.
Claws Mail is a powerful email client which is ideal for advanced email users; in order to use Claws Mail, you have to setup your POP3/IMAP settings manually.
This program is ideal for custom webmail such as email@example.com. Meanwhile, you can also use it on popular webmail services but you have to adjust your account settings.
Some of the features of Claws Mail include:
- Plain text only (Can’t send HTML messages)
- Works at fast speed
- Powerful search function
- Advanced message filters
- Expandable via plugins
- Regular updates
However, the inability to send HTML messages and email settings process makes it the bottom of this list. But, Claws is extremely powerful and can improve your email activity.
Download Claws Mail here
Hexamail is a free email client that’s fully compatible with Windows 7. It has an easy to use interface which means that you’ll quickly get the hang of it if you haven’t used this tool before.
This email client packs advanced email options, contacts, calendar, event links, reminders, email history and much more.
Hexamail is compatible with all the major email providers and e-mail server software available on the market.
Key features of Hexamail include:
- You can schedule emails to be sent at a time you choose.
- You can also hide emails until a later time. This is a very useful feature if you don’t want prying eyes to see what’s in your inbox.
- You can also group your emails into email clusters by domain, sender, conversation or subject.
- The tool automatically resizes large photos before sending them out.
If you are not using Windows 7 PC, you can get Windows 10 email clients as well.
In conclusion, these were the best email client for Windows 7 PC. Do share with us your experience when you used any of these programs. Feel free to comment below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows Fall Creators Update upgrade issues on Windows 7
- Microsoft Security Essentials ranks among best antiviruses for Windows 7
- How to Fix Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 if it Doesn’t Boot
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.