- When Facebook is loading slow on all browsers, you’re clearly entitled to suspect registry errors.
- Therefore, you can solve registry file issues and delete cache with the help of a specialized tool.
- If Facebook is loading slow on Firefox, on Chrome, or other browsers, disable extensions as well.
While other sites might load at a regular speed, Facebook will still have issues because is a complex platform and needs quite a few resources.
In this article, we are going to bring a few easy solutions to help you fix this problem on your current web browser too.
How do I fix Facebook running slow?
1. Use a reliable VPN
Even if you have a good Internet connection, the best option for fixing Facebook running slow on all browsers is to use PIA (Private Internet Access), a high-quality VPN.
With PIA you get the best and most secure VPN experience thanks to features like high-speed downloads and ad-blocking services that keep your PC safe from ads, malware, and more.
That’s also your chance to unblock restricted sites and bypass censorship, protect public Wi-fi connections and keeps private info safe, or connect up to 10 devices at once.
Download PIA to keep your laptop in great shape and browse the Internet at high speed anytime.
Private Internet Access
Get PIA and you will notice right away that Facebook loads much faster. You’ll definitely enjoy a better social-media experience!
2. Fix registry files and delete cache with CCleaner
Registry errors can cause programs to crash and prevent your PC from functioning properly. That’s why a powerful utility tool like CCleaner is the software you need right away.
Anytime Facebook starts loading with great difficulty this registry cleaner might be the answer.
CCleaner is known among users as a reliable program that cleans the registry and uninstalls software. Let us remind you that it also clears browsing data you don’t need and secures Internet activity.
Even more, it deletes caches and cookies, removes invalid path references from the system’s registry, and helps you remove unnecessary software like games from third-party providers.
3. Disable extensions on your browser
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the address bar and type chrome://extensions/.
- Disable all the third-party toolbars installed.
- Open the browser, access the Tools menu, and select Add-ons which will open a window.
- Select the Extensions or Plugins section.
- Click on the extension you want to disable and then choose Disable.
This third-party software can become easily damaged or corrupted and this can heavily affect the way the websites are functioning.
This will make Facebook function properly and also your computer run smoothly, so don’t hesitate to give it a try.
5. Remove and reinstall the browser
- Go to the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
- Click Add/Remove Programs.
- Choose the browser from the list and click Remove.
- Restart your PC.
Sometimes the best way to make your browser load correctly is to reinstall it. This solution will also improve your PC performance, not to mention that your Facebook will load at a better speed.
As you can see, there are quite a few issues that can cause Facebook to run slow on all browsers. We’d love to hear your opinion so don’t shy away from the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Registry files are often related to this problem. In order to correct it, don’t hesitate to apply the tips from this guide dedicated to Facebook loading issues.
As expected, Facebook saves space on its servers by compressing uploaded photos. If this prevents you from going viral, besides photos, use the best software to go live on Facebook to surprise everyone.
You may only upload 200 photos per album. In order to glam your digital pictures, make sure to use the best photo montage software.