Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Pokémon Go for Windows 10 Mobile recently received a new Pokedex, as well as many other features. Unfortunately, some users haven’t been able to install the PoGO version 1.0.29 on their devices due to various errors.
Well what his saying is that we need an appx file cause the .appxbundle is not working in many phones i have the same problem i hope you could help us.
Fix: Can’t install the latest PoGo UWP app update
The problem seems to lie in the file extensions the update comes with. In order to fix this issue, simply change the extension from “appxbundle” to “appx” and you’ll be able to install the update.
I had this problem on L930 and I fixed just changing the extension of .appxbundle to .appx […].
choose my device (ARM).
It get something like PokemonGo-UWP_VERSION_arm.appxbundle
After downloaded, I rename the file (on my computer, just rename) the extension to .appx
Send to my phone, with developer mode on, and open the file with file explorer
wait for a seconds and done!
Many PoGo players confirmed this workaround really works, allowing them to install the awaited update on their Windows 10 phones.
PoGo version 1.0.29 takes the game to the next level, bringing important fixes and improvements:
- “Renaming feature is getting added with added fixes to its sorting option in the Pokemon page
- Various technical stuff getting fixed & improved at the moment.
- Various scaling fixes
- Preparation for the Appraise feature has been added
- Follow Button resetting map zoom and direction fixed.”
You can download the latest PoGo update from PoGo-Windows.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Play Pokémon Go on your Windows PC using this free software
- Fan of Pokemon GO creates 3D model trainer in Windows 10 attire
- Niantic’s Pokemon Go could come to HoloLens