Project Scorpio is poised to be most powerful gaming console ever built. Microsoft is expected to launch this marvel of engineering later this year and as its release date draws nearer, more details are emerging about this console.
Microsoft recently revealed that Project Scorpio will be launched with many one player games optimized for the console. Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox, confirmed that “Having our one player games ready for Scorpio is critical.”
This ambiguous statement made gamers even more curious about the games that will be compatible with this console. According to recent reports, Forza 7, Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 are coming to Project Scorpio as 4K titles.
We expect the Redmond giant to reveal more Scorpio titles, including first-party, third-party, and even some indie titles on June 11th.
Xbox Scorpio games
Here are the titles already confirmed as Xbox Scorpio 4K titles:
- Forza 7
- Battlefront 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Crackdown 3
- Raiders of the Broken Planet
- State of Decay 2
- Call of Duty
The games listed above will come to Project Scorpio with a 4K resolution, taking the gaming experience to the next level. Of course, to enjoy the 4K experience, you also need a 4K monitor. If you’re planning on buying one but don’t now which one to pick, check out our recommendations below:
- The 7 best 4K monitors with HDMI 2.0 to buy
- 7 best 4K Monitors for Windows 10 users
- 5 of the best curved gaming monitors to buy
- LG to launches 4K monitor with HDR support at CES 2017
What games would you like to play on the Xbox Scorpio? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Is Mass Effect Andromeda coming to Xbox Scorpio?
- Xbox Scorpio could be released in 2017 for less than $1,000
- The Big Question: Purchase the Xbox One S, or wait for Project Scorpio?