- Keeping up with regular maintenance is an important aspect of protecting your property from time damage
- A home maintenance software will make sure that your home is safe and healthy for the family
- Having your home managed by smart software can take a lot of weight from your shoulders when it comes to automation
Your home is probably your most significant investment like it is for most people. Keeping up with regular maintenance is essential for protecting that investment and home maintenance software is the ideal tool for this.
Home maintenance isn’t a simple task, since you need to keep a close eye on several aspects. In order to make this task a bit simpler, we want to show you a couple of tools that might help you out.
We picked five of the most useful home maintenance programs to make your choice less challenging, and we recommend that you check out their features before deciding on which one is the best for your needs. You can consider as well smart home software that can deliver practical help for your home features and necessities.
Home maintenance tools for personal use to get right now
The first entry on our list is Home Zada, and with this tool, you’ll be able to improve the value of your overall home, avoid early replacement costs, and keep your home both healthy and safe by staying in control of its maintenance at all times.
This tool comes with a property calendar that is automatically created for you, and that includes all essential tasks. In this way, you can stay updated with all your chores or little tasks that have to be done.
To be more clear, using such practical software you can manage your home smart by taking care of maintenance issues, inventory, home value or financial aspects, and many more.
Moreover, it’s possible to organize your home tasks efficiently, by adding email reminders or alerts so you will never forget again what needs to be done. Even if we talk about doing laundry or walking the dog, you have it under control.
Then again you will be able to track all your expenses, photos, and documents for minor repair projects. Hence, every tiny inside or outside problem can be scheduled and managed accordingly.
Here are some features that Home Zada offers:
- A smart engine will automatically create individual To Dos that are based on your personal preferences.
- You can personalize your maintenance schedule based on your preferences and home.
- The curated “How to” information is offered by the program’s library of seasonal checklists.
- You can integrate your property calendar with Gmail, Hotmail, and Outlook among other online tools.
- You can share your home maintenance schedule in a Zada Listing when you sell your home.
With the help of Zada software, you will be able to save on utility costs and improve your home’s value.
Home ZadaBe on top of your home value and expenses as time goes by, using a greatly rounded software like this one.
This is another reliable home management application that is able to help you protect your home and possessions as well.
Home Management Wolf makes it easy to manage your home and properties. More, you can control multiple aspects of your home life, including maintenance issues, mortgage payments, repairs, assessed value, and so on.
Furthermore, with this software, you have an overview of all the resources invested and how much you invested over time. The Financial Analysis section helps you track all big payments and keep everything centralized.
In addition, you will be able to save any type of document of mortgage contracts, renters insurance, and more for having them as quick references.
Another great feature is Home inventory because it provides data about the home value, plus categorizes information of every purchase for your home that you possess.
Check out the most impressive features that are included in this program:
- This tool is easy to learn and simple to use as well.
- This software includes a home inventory and asset tracking tool for one or multiple residences.
- The program is able to analyze finances to help you know where your money is going.
- It also stores home warranty and insurance information as well.
- This tool will allow you to create a to-do list for every home.
- You will be able to save receipts and invoices for any item.
- This tool comes with auto backup options and lifetime free upgrades.
- You can import unlimited digital photos to log all your valuables and assets.
Another great home maintenance tool is HomeBinder. Using this tool you can manage your home maintenance needs, and it will also organize your valuable reports if you want to see your home.
This software is all about home maintenance and centralized data regarding all your home needs or aspirations. Using this platform you have all home knowledge centralized in sections to always have property-specific data.
HomeBinder allows you to store photos, material information, or project costs for easier repair and tax decreases at a potential sale.
Using this tool, you will be able to share the seller’s reports to market your home better during the sale process.
Here are some top features that this application has to offer:
- You can store the contractor information so that you will never lose a plumber’s number.
- You will be able to schedule reminders to stay on your regular maintenance.
- You can keep your model numbers, warranty information and user manuals online if you need them.
- You can schedule email reminders for regular home maintenance needs including air filters for instance.
- HomeBinder will notify you of any company recalls for products in the house.
- You can start an online home inventory to prepare for a fire or theft.
- You can share a maintenance guide with your potential buyers.
The Complete Home Journal is a simple but powerful application that allows you to quickly track, maintain and manage any improvements made to your home.
First, using this practical home management tool you’ll be able to monitor your improvements about all rooms of your house, including kitchen or bathroom remodeling.
Also, you can keep an inventory for every room of your home and document your assets to stay in the loop about every single section of your property.
In addition, this software allows users to track multiple homes and it is perfect for recording the details of a new construction project as well.
Check out the best features that are included in this software:
- You will be able to track improvements made to your home.
- You can keep a complete inventory of everything that is in your home either by room or by other categories.
- You will be able to create detailed reports for your home journal and inventory information which can be an invaluable tool for home resale.
- This software will turn out to be really helpful also for insurance purpose in case of loss.
The Complete Home Journal package comes with the Interior, Exterior, and Mechanical Home Journals and besides these, you will also get the Home Purchase Journal, To-Do Lists, and Contact Manager. Images taken from your digital camera can be stored for your home inventory and journal entries.
If you’re looking for powerful task management tools for your home, this might be the perfect application for you.
MyLifeOrganized provides the right information in the perfect spot, and it is designed to send you smart reminders. This tool is more than just a home management software because it can also take care of your tasks that are outside of your home.
Moreover, you can organize your home using to-do lists that will turn out of great help, plus you will also be able to create subtasks to add last-minute ideas.
Check out the best features included in this program:
- This tool is compatible with Windows.
- You can create new tasks and To Do lists easily.
- An elegant To Do list will help you focus on the essential items and also act accordingly on the spot.
- MyLifeOrganized comes with a clean and straightforward interface that allows you to rearrange tasks within a plain list.
- You can also organize the tasks into a tree.
- You can create flexible hierarchical lists and add all kinds of dependencies between them.
For instance, when you are at the mall, MyLifeOrganized can send you a notification with a shopping list. After you get home, a reminder with a list of actions will wait for you there as well. MyLifeOrganized can also sync across all your devices, and you will always be on top of your tasks.
This is where our top choices for the best home maintenance software come to an end. These programs come with their own set of unique features, and most of them are targeted for maintaining and managing your home and assets.
They also provide features for inventories and for making To-Do lists to make your life easier. These tools are compatible with Windows. After you check out their complete features, decide which one is the best for you and your home’s needs.