- Installing the Asus monitor driver represents an essential step to run your hardware.
- As a first solution, you can consider downloading the driver directly from a trusted website.
- Using the monitor properties is one efficient way you can install your screen driver.
- The support of a specialized software may be a valuable alternative to make your device work.
Installing and updating drivers are fundamental actions to properly use your devices. So, it is important to all of us to run these indispensable keys with ease and efficiency.
If you ever wondered how to install the Asus monitor driver, you should know that are several ways you can try. With its features, Windows 10 will help you perform a few easy actions.
In today’s article, we will show you some accessible steps to run your screen. Thus, you will be able to save your precious time.
How can I install the Asus monitor driver quickly?
1. Use manufacturer’s website
- Go to Asus Support Site, scroll down to Drivers and Manuals, and click on Enter Download Center.
- Search for your device model, and select it.
- Select Driver & Tools.
- Choose your operating system and click on Download.
- Unzip the WHQL file.
This option implies the device drivers, which are tested and WHQL certified by Microsoft. So, make sure you should consider it.
2. Use monitor properties
- Open Settings.
- Go to System.
- On the left side, click on Display.
- Scroll down to Advanced display settings.
- Choose Display adapter properties for Display 1.
- In the pop-up window, select the Monitor tab, and then click on Properties.
- Select the Driver tab and click on Update Driver.
- Choose to Browse my computer for drivers.
- Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Click on Have Disk…, and browse to the location you downloaded these files to.
- Click on OK, and then select the driver name associated with your monitor.
3. Use a third-party software
Installing your Asus monitor driver would be far more efficient if you use a third-party software as an assistant. Not only that it will save you much more time, but it’ll provide you a long-term support.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
This was our suggested list in order to help you install the Asus monitor driver. Of course, there are few more available options, but make sure our recommended ones are the best.
Also, if you wonder how to update drivers in Windows 10, don’t hesitate to check our full guide. So, you’ll be aware of all the useful options.
In addition, let us know which of the presented suggestion suited you the best, and feel free to comment in the section below.