Winter is a wonderful season! Starting snowball fights is one of the funniest winter activities for many people. Now you can start your own snowball fights from the comfort of your house. I hate Santa is a funny Christmas game that lets you shoot, dodge, and level up to defeat crazy kids in epic snowball fights.
You can even battle fireworks and a monster house. When you finish this game, you’ll find out Santa’s dark secret.
Move your head to dodge incoming attacks, and counter their snowballs with yours. Don’t be shy, show off your excellent snowball fighting skills. Compete with other players and see who can score the highest. Do your best to rank yourself as high as possible on the leader board.
I hate Santa is a game designed for VR and supports both HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. You don’t need any keyboard or controllers, and you’ll quickly get the hang of it. I hate Santa is a fun and entertaining game for the whole family.
I Hate Santa system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 / AMD Fx4350 or greater
- Memory: 2000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 960 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space.
I Hate Santa review
I found the game to be different in a good way, yes i know wave shooters take a lot of flak lately […].
The aiming mechanic, looking to aim at targets, I find refreshing, it has been about spot on for aiming. The Dodge feature is a nice touch also.
There seems to have been definate work put into the game, runs well ,looks good, and its stable.
Some days one needs something that isn’t a hyper reallistic shooter, dashing for cover and gunfire all around. Instead, pelt elves, with snowballs.
You can purchase I Hate Santa for only $2.99 from Steam.
Meanwhile, I hate Santa also got an update that makes the game even better and more fun to play. Here’s what’s new:
- Achievements support
- The game ending has been polished to make the plot less obscure following players‘ feedback.
- The jet pack dropper has been improved. If you manage to hit them, you’ll in for a nice surprise. Several attempts may be necessary as this is not an easy task.
- The visual glitches on game tips and leader board have been fixed.
If you’re looking for more VR games, you can check out our list of the best Christmas VR games to play in December.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fun Windows 8, 10 Christmas Game: North Pole Invasion
- Bullet Sorrow is a great VR game compatible with HTC Vive
- 8 best VR ready gaming laptops
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2016 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.