In this guide, we’ll list the best software solutions that you can use to create stunning infographics. Your life will never be the same! Infographics have become a very popular “art form”. Companies of all kinds use infographics to communicated ideas, data or information about their performances in a more engaging format than the dear old Excel chart.
On the other hand, when you explain something or introduce yourself, it’s always best to show information in an engaging manner. Create original and stunning infographics and you’ll win people over. There are many wonderful online tools to create infographics that allow you to work on your own or collaborate with a team.
These tools help you to create graphical content so that your message is more visually appealing. These programs are efficient and powerful tools that are easy to use and can change the style of your publications.
Why use infographics?
- To capture the viewer’s attention better than using text alone.
- Help users create visually interesting stories.
- Push traffic to your site
- Help users understand things in a simpler way. The purpose is to make complex information simple. In other words, to present something in an easy way.
Most users prefer to see an image or a graph compared to reading an article or report. Fortunately, you can include the same information as an article in an infographic.
One of the early disadvantages of this approach is that a specialized team was needed to create this type of content. Fortunately, the infographics tools available on the market in 2019 have changed that. You can create you own infographics without asking other colleague or friends to help you out.
In recent years, infographics have become widely used visualization tools. This is because infographics are one of the most popular tools in digital marketing. Obviously, there are many infographics tools out there. Understanding what each tool does and which is the best for your needs is not an easy task.
To help you solve this dilemma, we compiled this list of the best infographics tools to use in 2019. Choose the right tool for you based on your budget and requirements. Start creating really stunning infographics now.
Edraw Max is one of the best tools to create infographics. It’s a platform to create infographics on Windows and Mac that allows you to create fully customizable graphs and interactive maps.
Some of the key features include:
- You can use all 10000+ infographics icons and hundreds of premium templates with only one-time payment.
- It’s an offline infographic software, you can use it regardless of internet connection, so it’s far more fast stable, and powerful.
- You can get access to libraries of infographic elements like business, charts, education, people.
- You have at your disposal a variety of free templates to perfectly match the look and feel of your topics.
This infographic software allows you to share and publish infographics to the following used file formats, such as .png, .jpg, .html, .svg, .pdf, .word, .ppt, etc.
PicMonkey is an online image editor that allows you to edit photographs. Users can choose from many available templates and customize them as needed. The best thing is that PicMonkey has many tutorials that you can use to perfect your skills.
For example, it teaches you how to create infographics and publish your work on social media.
Key features include:
- It has an incredible photo editor
- It has the option of retouching portraits
PicMonkey is ideal for photography and photo editing lovers, not willing to go into exhausting Photoshop sessions.
You will have plenty of tools for your photo editing. From the tool palette, on the left side of the interface, you can choose the best option for you. It all starts with some “basic” tools: the one for photo resizing, for cropping, for changing saturation and color intensity.
There is a very wide selection of filters and pre-set effects applicable to images. Some of them are the “simple” black or the more artistic Lomo, Helga and Focal Zoom. Many tools are available to edit and arrange portraits, although most are available only in the premium version. Then you can add background textures, labels and frames as well.
If you are interested in a tool that could help you create free infographics, and in particular you would like to find software that allows you to create animated infographics, we will give you a very useful tip.
This is Animaker, a great tool that lets you create animated videos of different formats, including infographics.
Key features include:
- Among the various formats offered, you will also find a page dedicated to the creation of animated infographics.
- Through the classic template, you can easily create an animated infographic that, in the free plan, will have a maximum duration of two minutes.
- Animaker uses beautiful cartoons as models and is perfect if you do not care much about customizing the video storyline.
- With Animaker, you can simply choose a template and add your text to each slide. Very simple, you will be able to create your first video after a very short time. Although there is less choice and fewer input options, its ease of use makes it one of the best.
- The Free account offers the ability to create videos of up to 2 minutes and have access to a limited library, which is not bad!
Befunky is one of the best tools to create infographics that are optimized, persuasive and contain useful images. The tool offers easy-to-create templates and hundreds of graphic elements plus access to one million free Pixabay images.
This tool helps youto turn complex data into visually interesting stories. Befunky is easy to use. Select a template, customize the theme with images and icons and, in the end, customize the infographic by arranging the text, colors and graphics.
Key features include:
- Photo editor: BeFunky makes it easy to edit photos. This feature allows users to edit and share photos as desired.
- Photo collage: This feature is ideal for presenting and creating a combination of images to tell a story or share something that a brand wants to let its audience know.
- Graphics: This tool is ideal for those who like graphics but do not want to use a tool for experts like Photoshop.
With this set of tools, the graphs can create totally customized elements.
Snappa is perfectly made for non-graphs. With Snappa any beginner can create visual elements in a few minutes.
The platform includes some predefined templates that are optimized to be shared social uses or on any site.
Key features include:
- It offers an editor with all the typical functions.
- Snappa has a large photo archive.
- The templates are of high quality.
- It allows to change the dimensions of the graphics.
- It has a folder in which to save and organize graphics.
- The tool also allows you to import custom sources.
Canva helps you create excellent graphics easily. It is suitable for every type of user needs. This powerful tool is adequate to create any graphic element. Canva has an extensive library of icons, images and sources.
Notable features include:
- It’s free and full of free items and sources.
- It allows you to present relationships between two or more elements in an easy way. If you want to compare different data, Canva is an interesting solution.
- Offers thousands of graphics for social and infographics.
- It allows you to create infographics of different sizes suitable for each type of website.
Piktochart is one of the most popular and well known graphics tools on the market alongside Canva. It has over 5 million users worldwide. Piktochart offers both a free and a paid version.
With this tool you can get access to different custom templates created by professional graphic designers. Everyone who uses it seems comfortable because it is a very simple graphics software. Any creator can use this tool to give a different touch to their content.
Key features include:
- The custom editor allows you to change color and fonts combinations.
- You can insert graphics or upload images.
- Templates are useful for aligning graphic elements and changing the size of images.
With Infogram you can create interesting infographics in just a few minutes. Infogram is a tool that allows marketing specialists to create charts, infographics, maps and reports quickly. You can rewrite data in a clear and useful way.
Launched in 2012, Infogram is now one of the best online tools for creating infographics. It is ideal for those who see data as a tool to communicate when viewed efficiently.
Key feature include:
- It has over 20 themes to choose from.
- It allows people to create a custom theme with colors, logos and fonts.
- Infogram allows the graphs to create impacting elements.
- It has an easy to use editor.
- Offers the option to create responsive infographics.
- Each basic template can be easily customized with statistics and graphs.
- It has an easy to use interface.
Visme gives voice to your images. This online software allows users to create not only attractive infographics but also presentations, graphs, reports and interactive tutorials.
Key features include:
- Over 100 free fonts, millions of images and quality icons.
- It allows you to manage animations and interactive elements.
- It’s a program to create easy-to-use intuitive infographics that transforms your content.
Adioma is a magnificent infographics creation tool that includes an interesting range of templates and a huge icon library. It also has different color palettes.
- It has several responsive templates.
- It has an automatic icon for the use of words.
- It has a very large collection of icons.
- Easy export characteristics.
- It offers you a wide range of color combinations with just one click.
- Facilitates the change of template.
Venngage is an easy-to-use infographics tool. It offers users a wide variety of templates, themes and icons to choose from.
The tool also has features that allow you to animate your images and insert movement in your graphics. This makes is a perfect interactive infographics program.
These are its main features:
- Venngage has features classified into three sectors: commercial, premium and education.
- Offers custom infographics templates and themes.
- Allows the user to import data directly from the spreadsheet.
- You can insert widgets directly.
- It allows you to enter your infographics into your blog or site.
The infographics in video format are new this year. Biteable is a free tool that allows you to create interesting and informative video infographics. The best thing about using Biteable to edit and create free infographics videos is that you can do that instantly. Furthermore, you can improve the relationship with your users.
This tool brings the following innovative features:
- It helps you to share your videos on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook after the creation.
- You can create presentations, animations or slides.
- Offers music to embed: you can choose the melody required by the instrument’s music library.
- It has hundreds of animated scenes, actions or photographs of different styles.
Pick the best software for you!
Infographics tools are a very useful means of communicating different types of content. Thanks to the graphics and the “story” they tell, they allow you to involve and engage the public on rather difficult topics.
In this guide, we explorer some of the best infographics software and platforms that you can use in 2019. If you already tried any of them, tell us more about your experience so that we can make this article even better.
RELATED GUIDES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: