- BenQ is a tech company with a wide variety of products, yet rest assured that you can install BenQ drivers with ease.
- Do not hesitate to manually download the necessary drivers for installation on Windows.
- The Device Manager provides another simple way to install BenQ drivers in no time.
- You can also achieve your goal without CD/DVDs. Just use third-party software in that regard.
BenQ is a tech company with a wide variety of monitors, speakers, projectors, and Windows 10 laptop products. So, users typically need to install new BenQ drivers quite frequently.
Assuming that’s your wish as well, waste no more time and take a closer look at the detailed procedures mentioned below.
We’ve prepared no less than four alternative methods for updating BenQ product drivers. One of them will most likely do the trick for you as well.
How can I install new BenQ drivers?
1. Update BenQ drivers with driver updater software
Driver updater software provides a quick and easy way to install new BenQ drivers. Rest assured that a driver updater utility will scan all your PC’s devices.
Then you can select to update drivers for BenQ devices with new ones that are available. Just make sure you use the best driver updater utility for this task.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Manually download and install drivers from the BenQ website
- Open the Download & FAQ section of the BenQ website in a browser.
- Click the More product categories drop-down menu.
- Select the product category for the device you need to install a new BenQ driver for.
- Then select your exact BenQ device on the Please select your product drop-down menu.
- Press the Search button.
- Click the Software tab for your BenQ product.
- Next, click the Download button for a compatible driver there.
- Select a folder to save the driver to.
- Click the Save button.
- Some BenQ driver packages download as RAR archives. So, you might need to download an efficient tool to extract the RAR archive.
- Press Windows and E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
- Open the folder that includes the downloaded driver package.
- If the BenQ driver package is a RAR archive, right-click it and select Extract files. Then choose a folder to extract the RAR archive to.
- Open the extracted RAR folder first, then the driver installer file from there.
- Thereafter, go through the setup wizard to install the BenQ driver.
3. Check out the BenQ Drivers Update Utility
The BenQ Drivers Update Utility is specifically designed for updating drivers. You can utilize that software to update most device drivers for a BenQ laptop.
In case of not already knowing, it scans BenQ PCs and gives you the chance to easily download and install new drivers.
BenQ Drivers Update Utility is not freeware software. However, you can try out a trial package that will still scan for outdated drivers. You can only download and install drivers with the registered version.
4. Install BenQ drivers with Device Manager
- First, open the Win + X menu by right-clicking Windows 10’s Start button.
- Click Device Manager to open the window for that utility.
- Next, double-click a category within the Device Manager window.
- Right-click the BenQ device and select the Update driver option.
- Select the Search automatically for drivers option on the Update Drivers window.
- If Windows detects a newer driver is available for the device, it will then download and install that driver.
Updating device drivers will ensure your hardware devices work more harmoniously with your PC. So, it’s a good idea to install new BenQ drivers that become available with the methods outlined above.
If you ever encounter a BenQ hardware issue, make sure you update the driver for the pertinent device.
Moreover, keep in mind that it is important to back up your drivers in order not to lose any of your data. Just use the best driver backup software for Windows 10 in that regard.
In case of having any other suggestions, don’t hesitate to let us know about them in the comments section below.