Regardless of whether you are casually strolling through the park, sitting in a car with a long road ahead of you, or going through an intense workout at the gym, music has always been the supreme equalizer.
Speaking of equalizers, the way you listen to music can change the entire way you feel a song, and this means having a very good pair of headphones or earbuds at your disposal.
Well, Jabra, one of the best manufacturers of consumer-grade earbuds and headphones has put a couple of their models up for sale during Black Friday, and we will be showcasing the best ones that you can buy today!
Which are the best Jabra Elite earbud and headphone deals?
- Enhanced ergonomic design
- Will fit any ear shape and size
- Wind and environmental noise filter
- 4th generation wireless connection for stable calls
- The Jabra app needs improvements
Topping off our list is one of the most popular Jabra Elite earbud models, the 75T, and it has plenty of features that make it well-deserving of this place.
They are not only made to fit into any ear, but the enhanced 4-microphone call technology filters out all the wind and other common environmental noises, making calls not just comfortable, but also clear.
Featuring 4th generation wireless connection, anything you listen to with these headphones, be it calls or music, will not only be crystal-clear but also extremely stable.
- The long-lasting battery of up to 15h
- Sound customization via the Jabra+ App.
- Great sound quality thanks to 4-microphone technology
- Stable connectivity for uninterrupted calls and music sessions
- Pressing the activation button is not very practical
The next entry on our list is an older set of Jabra Elite earbuds, but that doesn’t mean that they are worse than the previous entry.
The Jabra Elite 65t earbuds feature the same true wireless technology that provides crystal-clear conversations, and the long-lasting batteries will make it so that you can talk and talk all day long.
Besides, you can personalize the sound using the Jabra+ App, making your earbuds sound just like those from Samsung or Apple.
- Comes with a powerful magnetic case
- Amazing sound quality thanks to 6-microphone build
- Incredibly long battery life that can provide with up to 25h of calls
- Great active noise-canceling that reduces environmental distractions
- The price tag
Continuing our list of best Jabra Elite earbuds is the Jabra Elite 85t, a pair of true-wireless earbuds developed for hardcore music lovers.
Thanks to its already common 4-microphone technology, it will provide you with some of the best sound quality on the market.
Additionally, this is further enhanced by the active noise-canceling technology that will eliminate all distracting sounds while you listen to your favorite tunes
- Ergonomic design and materials that make it fit into your ear
- Water-proof build that will help with sweat and swimming
- Great audio quality
- Long battery life
- Only great for sports, not as great for listening to music like the other entries
The name says it all with this particular set of earbuds, since their main emphasis is on sports, and therefore feature a bit of a design change.
Not only are they designed to be water-proof, but they are also made into an ergonomic shape and from materials that will stop them from falling off even when you are running, jumping, or swimming.
More so, 3 sizes of EarWings further enhance comfort and heart rate sensor
- Comfortable fit thanks to high-quality cushions
- Up to 50h of battery on a single full charge
- High-quality sound for both calls and music
- Foldable and easy to take on the road
- Works better on tablets and smartphones than with PCs
The last entry on our list is also the only pair of Jabra Elite headphones, and they are a great alternative for those that find earbuds to be uncomfortable.
Featuring advanced 40mm speakers, these headphones will surely deliver the sound quality anyone might ever be looking for.
More so, thanks to their larger size, the battery is also larger and with a greater capacity, reaching up to 50h on a full charge.
This concludes our list for the best Jabra Elite earbuds and headphones.
We’ve covered the best models on the market, and took consumer feedback into consideration when creating this list, so go ahead and make your pick, since Black Friday won’t be here for much longer.
Do you know of any model that may have deserved to end up on this list?
Let us know what else we should have added by leaving your feedback in the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about earbuds and headphones
- Are Jabra headphones good?
In terms of quality and features yes, Jabra Elite earbuds and headphones are some of the best on the market.
- Is Jabra better than Bose?
It all depends on personal preference and what specs you are looking for exactly. For a better comparison, here are the best Bose earbuds and headphones that you can get.
- Which are the best earbuds?
This is purely subjective and depends on what you want to emphasize, as well as what budget you have. However, we did compile a list of the best earbuds and headphones that you can get.