KB3116900 Update Released for Windows 10 v1511
Microsoft has released yet another new cumulative security update for Windows 10 users, which is now here most likely to fix many of the issues and bugs that have been reported since version 1511 made its appearance.
Redmond has already released KB3118754 and KB3116908 to this effect, and now it is pushing out KB3116900 for Windows 10 users. As it’s almost always the case, it includes improvements in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows, all of them having today’s date
- 3119075 MS15-135: Security update for Windows kernel mode drivers to address elevation of privilege
- 3116130 MS15-133: Security updates for Windows RMCAST to address elevation of privilege
- 3116162 MS15-132: Security updates for Windows to address elevation of privilege
- 3104503 MS15-128: Security updates for Microsoft graphics component to address remote code execution
- 3116178 MS15-126: Security updates for Microsoft VBScript and JScript to address remote code execution
- 3116184 MS15-125: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge
- 3116180 MS15-124: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
Since this a cumulative update, this means ths package contains all previously released fixes. Thus, as some of you probably know, if you have previous updates installed, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
Besides the above mentioned updates, Redmond also released updates for Adobe Flash Player and Windows Defender and you can install these too like the rest through Windows Update.
Also, you should know that after installing this cumulative patch, the build number becomes 10586.29, so that’s how you will be able to know if this update has gone through successfully.
For the time being, it seems that there are no bugs or other issues caused by this specific update, but we will be keeping an eye out for this, and if something comes up, we’ll definitely cover it.
Reddit users recently published a few images featuring a brand new look for Windows 10’s search interface, which bears a striking resemblance to Mac OS’ […]
Microsoft released the July Patch Tuesday updates last week. However, these updates introduced some issues of their own. Now the Big M is back with another […]
There was a problem with your request can sometimes appear in Roblox and prevent you from playing, and in today’s article, we’re going to show […]