Lenovo Miix 320 specs leak ahead of MWC 2017
The 2017 edition of the Mobile World Congress event promises some really interesting releases in terms of smartphones and other mobile technology. This will include the latest features and the latest hardware which will surely cost a pretty penny.
If you’re someone that can’t afford to spend insane amounts of money on smartphones and tablets, there is still a place for you at MWC. The event will also play host to a varied range of budget or mid-ranged devices which will debut at the event catering to the needs of the less purse-packed individuals that want to upgrade their daily drive.
Such a solution might come from Lenovo which is preparing the launch of a new hybrid device. While there’s still a little before MWC goes live, an internet leak showed their device sooner than planned. The upcoming Miix 320 is the direct successor of Lenovo’s budget Miix 310 from last year and it seems to have carried both its looks and specs into this year’s version.
Miix 320 Specs
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- 1 FHD display with a max resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Intel Atom X5 processing unit
- Intel HD Graphics for GPU assistance
- 4 GB of RAM memory, as well as 128GB of internal storage
- 5 MP auto-focus camera on the rear panel, coupled with a 2MP front facing webcam equipped with a microphone
- Dolby Advanced Audio stereo speakers
- The battery unit is supposedly able to carry out 10 hours of local video playback
If you compare these specs to the ones that come in the Miix 310, you will see that aside from the FHD screen and increased RAM, there is nothing new about the unit. We will have to wait until MWC arrives to see if these really are the specs of the Miix 320. The estimated price for the new model is $220, which is very good for a 2-in-1 hybrid.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Lenovo to launch Yoga 720 with Kaby Lake and GTX 1050 at MWC 2017
- Lenovo unveils new laptops with Windows 10 Signature Edition
- Latest Lenovo System Update causes bugs on Windows 7 computers
Remote Desktop Connection is basically a protocol that helps you to connect to another computer that is available at a remote location. It seems like […]
Microsoft Outlook 2016 does not support manual setup for an Exchange account directly from the add accounts interface. The add account now has only two […]
To prevent fraud and protect children from the online threat Xbox allows the parents to create Child account with restrictions. However, the parents can share […]