Want free calls and messages? Download the LINE app
The free messaging app LINE can bring you closer to family, friends, and loved ones.
LINE app features
The app includes voice and video calls, messages and a vast variety of amazing stickers to help you better express yourself. LINE’s platform is always expanding, with 600 million users throughout the entire world. The LINE platform will continue to grow also in the future and promises to provide new and exciting experiences.
The app’s features include the following:
- Free voice calls and video calls: If you have LINE on your Windows 10 device you will be able to enjoy high-quality calls wherever you are.
- Quick messaging: You can use LINE’s message function instead of emails to send messages easier.
- Enjoyable and convenient communication: Use the Timeline feature to update your friends on your activities using photos, text, movies, stickers and locations.
- Optimization for Windows 10: LINE’s UI has been improved for Windows 10.
It is available for PC and mobile devices, and the recommended system requirements for optimal functioning includes the following: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8 OSs, ARM, x86, x64.
It seems that the app only allows one recipient to forward and it crashes quite often after a few videos play. The stability problem was reported by the same users who also asking for improved speed and responsiveness because it seems a bit slower when compared to WhatsApp, for instance.
The app also provides less functionality than similar products, and the registration process is not the greatest one because it “forgets” who the user is even when the user is on the same device every time. Another issue is the fact that messages are not syncing at the beginning and you care not able to open your old messages from the phone with it.
All in all, when the application does work correctly, it seems to be working better than the Facebook messenger.
You can download the LINE app for free from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- WhatsApp Windows 10 PC app may release on the Windows Store this year
- Facebook Messenger drops support for older versions of Windows and Windows Phones
- WhatsApp drops Windows Phone 7 support, spares BlackBerry and Nokia
Transferring photos from iPhone to Windows computer is usually simple, but sometimes you might encounter Something went wrong error while transferring iPhone photos. If you […]