- If you’re a fan of anime, you are probably familiar with Crunchyroll service.
- Many users reported the Payment error message in Crunchyroll, and today we’re going to show you how to fix it.
- Are you having issues with other streaming services? If so, visit our Video streaming section for more useful guides.
- For more Mac news and guides, be sure to check out our dedicated Mac Hub.
Crunchyroll is one of the best websites for watching anime, and while many users watch as free members, some users prefer paying for the Premium service.
Sadly, many users reported Payment error in Crunchyroll, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix this problem.
How do I fix Crunchyroll payment error?
1. Make sure that your subscription has expired
- Check the date of your subscription.
- Wait for 24 hours after the subscription expires for your account to be restored to the Free account.
- After switching back to the free account, try to renew your membership.
2. Try using PayPal instead of your card
This solution is a simple workaround, but it might help fix the Payment error in Crunchyroll.
3. Subscribe using iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Locate Crunchyroll and choose the subscribe option.
If everything is in order, you should be able to subscribe without any problems. It appears that there’s a problem with payment processing and Crunchyroll therefore using iTunes is a valid workaround.
4. Try to subscribe from another device
This isn’t the most elegant solution, but several users reported that this method fixed the Crunchyroll Payment error.
5. Add a new card
- Log in to Crunchyroll and go to the Payment section.
- Add a new card.
- After adding a new card, use your old one to pay for the subscription.
Few users reported that this workaround worked for them, so you might want to try it out.
6. Check Autopay settings in PayPal
- Go to the PayPal Autopay page.
- Locate Crunchyroll in the left pane and select it.
- In the right pane, click the Cancel button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the automatic payment.
- After doing that, sign up for Premium again.
7. Contact Crunchyroll support
If other solutions didn’t work for you, contact the Crunchyroll support. Few users reported that the support team has recreated their account and that fixed the issue, so you might want to try that.
Payment error message in Crunchyroll can be problematic, but we hope that you managed to fix it using our solutions.
FAQ: Learn more about Crunchyroll
- Can I pay crunchyroll with debit card?
Yes, you can pay Crunchyroll with VISA or Mastercard debit card.
- Can I use PayPal for Crunchyroll?
Yes, Crunchyroll supports both PayPal and iTunes for payment.
- How do I access crunchyroll outside US?
To access Crunchyroll outside of the US, you might have to use VPN software.