- If you’re a fan of anime, you must’ve heard about Crunchyroll.
- Many Crunchyroll users reported Sorry an error occurred message, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix it.
- For more guides like this one, we suggest visiting our Mac issues section.
- If you a Mac user, visit our Mac Hub for more useful articles.
Crunchyroll is one of the best websites for watching anime, but many users reported Sorry an error occurred message in Crunchyroll.
This error will prevent you from viewing any videos, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix it properly.
How can I fix Sorry an error occurred message in Crunchyroll?
1. Try accessing Crunchyroll on a different device
- Check if this error appears on a different computer.
- Alternatively, you can use your phone and tablet, console, or any other device that works with Crunchyroll.
If the issue appears on multiple devices, it’s possible that there’s a problem with Crunchyroll servers, so you’ll have to wait for the issue to get resolved.
2. Try a different web browser
It’s possible that you’re getting Sorry an error occurred message in Crunchyroll due to your web browser. To fix the issue, it’s advised to try accessing Crunchyroll in a different browser.
If you’re looking for a fast and reliable browser, Opera might be the perfect choice for you. The browser is based on Chromium and it works with Chrome extensions.
Opera comes with a built-in ad blocker, so you won’t have to deal with ads ever again. There’s also tracking protection as well as a free and unlimited VPN.
A video pop-out feature is also available, so you can watch any web video while focusing on other tasks. Features such as built-in messenger, Twitter, and Instagram integration is still there.
Regarding the availability, Opera is available on all major desktop and mobile platforms, including both iOS and macOS.
3. Contact Crunchyroll support
If the previous solutions didn’t work for you, contact Crunchyroll support. It’s rather likely that Sorry an error occurred message is caused by a server-side issue, so contacting the administrators might be the best.
Sorry an error occurred message in Crunchyroll usually appears due to server problems, but we hope that our guide helped you fix this problem.
FAQ: Learn more about Crunchyroll
- How do I fix Error 502 on Crunchyroll?
To fix Error 502 in Crunchyroll, you just need to disable your VPN or wait for the support team to fix the issue.
- Why is crunchyroll says unauthorized request?
This message appears if you’re blocked by the system. If this happens, contact the Crunchyroll support.
- How do I watch region blocked on Crunchyroll?
To watch content that isn’t available for your region, try using a VPN software while accessing Crunchyroll.