- If your Microsoft Remote Desktop keeps disconnecting on Mac, take a look at a few easy methods presented in this article for the error code: 0x607.
- You should consider adjusting your PC's configuration in order to fix this annoying issue for good.
- Installing the latest version of Mac Remote Desktop Client is another solution with significant chances to solve this problem.
- To stop your Microsoft Remote Desktop from disconnecting, the support of a specialized tool is also recommended.
Most of us are working from home. Thus, maintaining the remote desktop in optimal conditions represents a must-have.
However, some users reported that their Microsoft Remote Desktop on Mac keeps disconnecting. Most commonly, they describe facing the following error:
Your session ended because of an error. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code: 0x607
This guide will show you some of the highest-rated methods you should try to fix your Microsoft Remote Desktop on Mac.
How can I fix the Remote Desktop disconnection on Mac?
1. Use system proxy configuration
- Go to Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Select Preferences.
- Click on the General tab.
- Uncheck Use system proxy configurations and Use hardware acceleration when possible.
2. Install the latest version of Mac Remote Desktop Client
- Go to the Mac App Store.
- Search for the Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Download it.
- To install it, follow the on-screen steps.
3. Use a more reliable remote desktop application
Probably one of the most efficient methods to fix your Microsoft Remote Desktop disconnection on Mac is using another remote desktop app.
The importance of having powerful software which provides amazing processing speeds is mandatory when working remotely.
Fortunately, we have the best option that will surely help you get rid of our presented trouble. To improve your overall productivity, we strongly recommend the below app.
With its help, your online collaboration will prove the highest efficiency. Not to mention that it’s extremely easy to use.
Moreover, you’ll never have to worry about privacy issues since it is one of the most trusted desktop virtualization software tools that you can find.
For a powerful and easy Microsoft Remote Desktop connection on Mac, Parallels has you covered.
At least one of the above options should help you stop the Microsoft Remote Desktop from disconnecting on Mac.
If you’re a full Apple user, you can always check a full guide about how to access your iPhone from your Windows 10 PC.
For any other additional questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the section below. We’d be glad to hear from you.