Remote desktop software is a dedicated tool that allows a person to remotely take control over another computer, over a network connection.
Usually, these software tools are used by IT professionals to provide technical support remotely for users, and also for distant servers and computers.
Remote desktop software have varying features. Most of the time, it is necessary that the client to be installed on both computers in order to work.
Quick tips about remote desktop software
- How to fix Remote Desktop error code 0x204
- How to access your iPhone from your Windows 10 PC
- How to use Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10
- FIX: Copy and paste in Remote Desktop is not working
- FIX: Remote Desktop error 0x104 on Windows 10 [3 Steps]
If you have other issues or you want to discover all the tools to connect remotely to another computer, don’t hesitate to check our dedicated Remote Desktop Connection section.