- Many users report experiencing mouse lag in CSGO, but there's a quick way to fix this issue.
- A specialized software that will update the mouse driver is best way to address this problem.
- Disabling certain options within CSGO is yet another quick way of fixing the mouse lag.
- If you're experiencing CSGO mouse stutter, you can fix it by changing the keyboard settings.
A mouse lag while playing CSGO or other games on your PC is nothing else but a nightmare and a reason for frustration for anyone.
This will definitely affect your user experience and the game performance can be drastically reduced.
We will explore in this article the easiest way of fixing the mouse lag in CSGO, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I fix the mouse lag in CSGO?
1. Use a specialized software
Ensuring that you have installed the official driver of your mouse is the first thing we recommend you do.
Using dedicated software to ensure a clean and correct installation of your mouse driver is the most reliable recommendation.
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
DriverFixDrivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
2. Disable the V-Sync within CSGO
When V-sync is enabled in CSGO, the game synchronizes the frame rate of the game with your monitors refresh rate with the purpose of providing a better stability within the game.
Although a better stability is desirable, this doesn’t always mean that the game also plays better.
By disabling the V-sync, the frame rate cap will be unlocked and also the screen tearing along with the input lag.
To perform this action, open your CSGO game, and locate the V-Sync option in the video settings. Make sure to tap on the option and select that is disabled.
3. Change the repeat rate
- Go to the Search box and type in Control Panel.
- Click on it when displayed and search for keyboard.
- Next, click on the keyboard and change the repeat rate and repeat delay settings so they match the settings from the image below.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
4. Disable the automatic turn off
- Open the Device Manager.
- Locate the Universal Serial Bus controllers option.
- Right-click on the first USB Root Hub and click on Properties.
- Next, click on Power Management tab and untick the box Allow the computer to turn of this device to save power.
- Repeat the same steps for all the USBRoot Hubs that are listed.
We hope that one of the presented solutions in this guide helped you solve the mouse lag issue in CASGO.
If you have additional recommendations and suggestions don’t hesitate to write them in the comments section below.