Windows 10 is just around the corner and there are many interesting features to look forward to. One of them is the ability to move easily apps from one monitor to another one. Here’s the really easy way to do it.
Windows 10 comes with a great deal of new features, mainly meant to appeal to desktop users, but there are also plenty for mobile users, as well. One of the newest features is the ability to move apps from one monitor to another one, in case you have set up multiple monitors in Windows 1. And here’s how to do this: Use WIN + CTRL + to move the active app to another monitor.
Here are some other new keyboard shortcuts for navigating and managing your multiple desktops in Windows 10:
- Snapping window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants)
- Switch to recent window: ALT + TAB (unchanged) – Hold shows new Task view window view, let go and switches to app.
- Task view: WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
- Create new virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + D
- Close current virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + F4
- Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT