Netflix error code M7111-1331-4027 appears when there is a program malfunction with the browser from which you access Netflix.
This error message occurs when there is bad data in the cache stopping it from playing or your browser does not meet the requirement to play shows from Netflix.
Users will be able to fix this error with little troubleshooting since the issue is quite easy to understand and does not need any expertise to understand.
How do I fix Netflix error code M7111-1331-4027 ?
1. Confirm Browser that supports Netflix.
Netflix requires the following browser versions for successful streaming.
- Google Chrome: Compatible with Windows 7 OS and later versions, Mac OS X 10.9.
- Microsoft Edge: Windows 10
- Internet Explorer11: Compatible with Windows 8.1 or other later versions.
- Mozilla Firefox version 58: Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.7
- Safari: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Opera: Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Make sure that you use Netflix from one of the above web browsers. Although other browsers may access Netflix, you may get the error when using them.
Is the Netflix server up and running? Several cases have been reported in the past where the Netflix page displays the error message when the server is down.
As a result, will no longer be available to check the server status.
- You can visit the official Netflix website to view server status.
- Look for information in different forums or communities.
3. Disable Chrome Extensions to fix Netflix error code M7111-1331-4027
If Chrome Extensions is enabled on your PC, you might encounter problems playing Netflix on your browser. Follow this quick guide on how to disabled extensions to begin streaming once more.
- Open Google Chrome and type chrome://extensions address in the dialogue box
- Now toggle all extensions off.
- Continue by restarting Chrome and try to access Netflix again.
4. Updating/reinstalling Chrome
- Hit the Windows button on your PC and type Control Panel in the windows search bar.
- Click Control Panel icon, from the search result that will show up after typing.
- When Control Panel window opens, select Uninstall a program
- Look through the list of apps until you can find the Chrome icon.
- Right Click on Chrome icon, and select Uninstall
- When the program is done uninstalling, restart your computer.
- Next, download the latest version of chrome and install it.
After installing, check if the error message has been removed.
5. Delete Google Chrome Browsing Data
- Click on the Chrome browser to launch it.
- Proceed by clicking the options icon which appears as a three-dotted icon at the right top corner of your PC screen.
- Select More Tools, and click Clear browsing data for a popup window to appear.
- When it displays check Browsing data box.
- check Cookies and other site data box.
- check Cached images and files box.
- And for the final click clear data box.
If you follow all the above points very carefully, then you can able to solve the Netflix error code M7111-1331-4027.