It seems that there are a few differences as we go on with the updates of Windows 10 Technical Preview and this feature is one of them.So if you would like to find out how you can pin the Modern settings situated in the Settings application to the Start menu of the Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10041 you only have to follow the short tutorial posted a little bit below.
In this tutorial you will find out beside pining the Modern Settings to the Start menu also how to unpin them from there. For us to start the pining steps you will have to go to the Settings feature first situated in the Start menu and continue from there.
Tutorial for pining Modern settings to the Start menu of Windows 10 build 10041
- Left click or tap on the “Start” feature.
- From the Start menu left click or tap on the Settings feature situated in the upper left side of the menu.
- Now you should have the Settings window in front of you.
- Left click or tap on the setting you wish to pin to the Start Menu of Windows 10.
- Now in the upper side of the Settings window next to the search dialog box you will have a “Pin” icon.
- Just left click or tap on the “Pin” icon and the setting you selected will be pinned to the Start menu in Windows 10
Note: After you pin a specific setting to the Start menu you will also notice that the “Pin” icon will change thus notifying you that the setting is already pinned.
Note2: You can do the same steps for all the settings you wish to pin to the Start menu of Windows 10.
If you wish to unpin the Setting from the Start menu read the lines below:
- Open the Start menu.
- Find the Setting you wish to unpin from the list.
- Right click or hold tap on that setting.
- From the menu that appears left click or tap on the “Unpin from Start” feature.
Note: Another quick way to unpin a setting is by going again to the Settings window as you did before, clicking on the setting you wish to unpin and left click or tap on the icon presented next to the search dialog box.
And you are all done, you now know exactly how to pin your Modern settings situated in the Settings app to the Start menu of your Windows 10 build 10041. Also along the way in this tutorial if you encounter any difficulties during the steps you are welcome to as us for help by writing in the comments section of the page situated below and we will help you further as soon as possible.