You can finally play PlayStation 4 games on your PC
Sony just announced that the company is adding PS4 games to the PlayStation Now library.
PS4 games are being added to the library
20 PS4 games have been added to the library and more will be added in the forthcoming months. (PS Now’s library currently holds more than 500 games.) Sony will also bring back the $9.99 introductory offer from the first month to new subscribers and the one-year subscription for $99.99.
Here is the full list of the brand new PS4 games that are available now on PlayStation Now:
- Broken Age
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
- WWE 2K16
- Tropico 5
- F1 2015
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
- Castlestorm Definitive Edition
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
- Arcania Complete Tale
- Super Mega Baseball
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- God of War 3 Remastered
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Requirements to play the games
In order to enjoy PlayStation Now on your PC, you need the following:
- A compatible Windows PC
- A DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller with USB mini cable
- DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adaptor(Optional)
- A Network account for PlayStation
- Current PS Now Subscription or 7-Day Free Trial (credit card required)
- Minimum5Mbps internet connection
Xbox Game Pass vs. PS Now
Microsoft recently announced its own game subscription service called Xbox Game Pass which you can use it to get unlimited access to more than one hundred great Xbox One and Xbox 360 for only $9.99 per month.
The essential difference between Xbox Game Pass and PS Now are their connectivity requirements. With Xbox Game Pass, you can download games straight to your console, and you can play online/offline in full-fidelity without connectivity or streaming problems. PS Now supports only game streaming and you need a high-speed internet connection to be able to play the games.
On the other hand, if you’re perhaps using an older version and you are interested in how to connect a PS3 controller to your PC, have a look at our guide. And if you’re the proud owner of the PS4, here’s how to use the PS4 connector on your PC.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- PlayStation Now allow Windows PC gamers to play PS4 games at their leisure
- Final Fantasy 14 might be heading to the Xbox One
- Phantom Dust on Xbox One won’t feature original 480p rendering
Windows is a complicated operating system, but it is complicated only because of how much customizable it is in terms of its behavior. You can […]
Microsoft scheduled major maintenance works for Xbox Live on February, 19 but the effects are still visible today. The maintenance was scheduled between 2:00PM UTC and 6:00PM […]