Bonus royalty free image software
- It has a lot of tools to offer under these tabs, namely: Library, Edit, Adjustment, Layers, Slideshow, and Print.
- It has a pen tool which can be used to draw colored pixels on photo layers.
- It has a history log: can serve the purpose of undoing the unwanted changes.
- It provides a strengthened support system like support forums, telephone support, tutorial video, user guides, etc.
- It has several options like 3D effects, Classic Layer Effects, Light Effects and edge detection which provide an edge over other apps.
- It offers professional painting tools like 300 brushes, Animated Brushes, and advanced options such as scattering and random rotation.
- It is a web-based app not just a standalone app.
- It has a low learning curve.
- It has basic graphics editor, which is free.
- A 3D modeling software very easy to use.
- It can conveniently customize everything.
- You can use it to stretch, copy, rotate, paste & even draw lines and shapes.
- One can add model views to pages by using the Pro version.
- It has four levels: Prime, Broadcast, Visualize and Studio.
- Involve 3D animation without any formal training.
- Amazing support for materials and textures.
- Accessible user interface.
- Smooth learning curve.
- It enables you to have an intrinsic zoom-in experience.
- It can function in any color space like CMYK, RGB, LAB, Grey-scale.
- It possesses CMYK workflow along with ICC color management.
- It is compatible with Windows.