- The Server execution failed error from the Asus Fan Control Service appears after a Windows update or when running a registry cleaning software.
- You should try to uninstall and then reinstall the AI Suite software because the problem might go away instantly.
- If you can't manage to get rid of the program, use a dedicated uninstaller that will do that safely and automatically.
- Fixing the Registry can eliminate this issue but it's a three-step process so follow it closely.
Asus offers an AI Suite which allows the users to control their fan setting and more tools to control their components.
However, the user has reported about the Server execution failed Asus Fan Control Service error while booting their computer.
This error usually occurs after installing a Windows update or running a registry cleaning software and concerns AI Suite’s Fan Control Manager.
Don’t worry because we’ve researched this problem and we will help you fix it with the steps below.
How do I solve the Server execution failed in Asus AI Suite?
1. Reinstall AI Suite
- Go to Start and select Settings.
- Open Apps.
- Click on AI Suite and select Uninstall.
- Reboot the system.
- Download and install the latest version of AI Suite and check for any improvements.
If you are unable to uninstall the AI Suite, use the dedicated uninstaller below to force delete the Suite.
Also, make sure you remove any leftovers after uninstalling the AI Suite. At times, the installer will fail to initialize if the bits and pieces of the removed program are left in the system.
2. Fix the Registry
2.1 Stop the AsusFanControlService service
- Press the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to open Run.
- Type services.msc and press OK to open Services.
- In the Service window, locate AsusfanControlService.
- Right-click on AsusFanControlService and select Stop.
- Close the Services window.
2.1 Delete the AsusFanControlService folder
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus
- Right-click on the AsusFanControlService folder and select Delete.
Now you need to delete the AsusFanControlService folder from the installation drive. Follow the steps above to do it.
2.2 Delete the Registry entry
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type regedit and press OK to open the Registry Editor.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following location:
- Expand the key and locate AsusFanService folder. Right-click on the key and select Delete.
- Close the registry editor.
The next step is to delete a registry entry in the Registry Editor. Perform the above steps to get it done. Try to install the AI Suite again and reboot the system to check for any improvements.
We hope that our solutions helped you fix the Asus FanControlService.fan Control Manager error and set things right again.
As this issue may be caused by problems with your system you should also look at our top maintenance software for your PC.
If you have any other suggestions or solutions, don’t hesitate to drop us a line in the comments section below.