Server Execution Failed Asus Fan Control Service error [EXPERT FIX]
Asus offers an AI Suite which allows the users to control their fan setting and more. However, the user has reported about the Server execution failed Asus Fan control service error while booting their computer. This error usually occurs after installing a Windows update or running a registry cleaning software and concerns AI Suite’s Fan Control Manager.
Some affected users reported the problem on web forums.
Every time I start my computer, I get two boxes that pop up with errors. The first is titled Aisuite3, and says: Server execution failed, ProgID: “AsusFanControlService.FanControlManager”.
Learn how to fix the error below.
How do I solve the Server execution failed Asus fan control service error?
1. Reinstall AI Suite
- Go to Start and select Settings.
- Open Apps.
- Click on AI Suite and Uninstall.
- Reboot the system. Download and install the latest version of AI Suite and check for any improvements.
If you are unable to uninstall the AI Suite, use one of this uninstaller to force delete the Suite.
Also, make sure you remove any leftovers after uninstalling the AI Suite. At times, the installer will fail to initialize if the bits and pieces of the removed program are left in the system. You can use CCleaner to clean all the junk files from the system.
2. Registry Fix
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type services.msc and press OK to open Services.
- In the Service window, locate AsusfanControlService.
- Right-click on AsusFanControlService and select Stop.
- Close the Services window.
Delete AsusFanControlService Folder
Now you need to delete the AsusFanControlService folder from the installation drive. Here is how to do it.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus
- Right-click on AsusFanControlService folder and select Delete.
Delete Registry Entry
Next step is to delete a registry entry in the Registry Editor. Here is how to do it.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type regedit and press OK to open the Registry Editor.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following location.
- Expand the key and locate AsusFanService folder. Right-click on the key and select Delete.
- Close the registry editor.
Try to install the AI Suite again and reboot the system to check for any improvements.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- Fix: Touchscreen not working on ASUS laptop
- Fix: Can’t install Asus Smart Gesture driver on Windows 10
- 5 of the cheapest ASUS monitors under $200
Google Chrome is the most popular browser out there. It is a reliable tool to surf the Internet and has many great features. However, nothing […]
Uplay is an amazing game distribution platform created by Ubisoft. It can be used to buy and download games as well as DLCs. It can […]