5 best shipping container home design software for Windows 10
It’s quite a complex process to retain the strengths of the primary shipping container’s characteristics and also adapt them to both an attractive and livable shipping container home plan. This cannot be done via a simple YouTube video or in a video tutorial.
When it comes to the design and construction work that is involved in building a shipping container home, details are crucial. There are hundreds of details that are included in this process to successfully make a shipping container livable. Here are three of the best shipping container design programs along with their sets of features.
Live Home 3D Pro (recommended)
Live Home 3D Pro is an excellent home design app that will help you design and build the house of your dreams. Yes, you can use it to design your shipping container home as well.
Whether you’re a homeowner who wants to completely revamp his/her home or a professional designer, this app is for both of you.
Live Home 3D Pro offers advanced design tools and Elevation View mode so that you can view absolutely all the details of your project.
The app features a rich Object Library with thousands of 3D models of pieces of furniture, fireplaces, and even animals and people.
– Download now Live Home 3D Pro from the Microsoft Store
In-app purchases are also available. For example, you can purchase over 150 additional plans and more than 600 additional materials to make sure that the end results looks exactly like the digital design.
Here are some key features of the app:
- 2D floor plans and real-time 3D rendering are supported
- There is no limit as to the number of stories that you can design
- You can use photos to create custom materials so that you can fully personalize the design
- You can automatically adjust natural light by setting the time and geographic location
- You can export the design of your house to 3DS, FBX, OBJ, Collada, VRML, and X3D formats.
Live Home 3D Pro receives regular updates that add new features to the table and improve the app’s stability and performance.
Users absolutely love this app and this review sums it all up:
This program is extremely effective for visualizing ideas before you plan build them. FIRST, this product is great for trying out ideas for your own before going to the expense of building. SECOND Anyone with CAD intuition of any level or just an interest in acquiring some CAD experience will love this product.
packVol is an optimization software for load planning, and it’s designed to plan the best space utilization inside trucks and containers. This is an innovative software that is compatible with Windows, and it comes with a bunch of unique features that are really hard to find in other container loading programs.
These will allow you to manage complex load planning effortlessly:
- packVol is able to help companies reduce freight costs and time wastes in setting up cost-effective load plan proposals.
- This program can easily adapt to various load planning needs such as racks, trucks, pallets, railroad cars and containers.
- Using this tool, you will be able to improve space utilization.
- You can reduce transportation costs by 5 to 20%.
- You can also reduce the time spent on planning and drafting of orders.
- This tool improves efficiency by enforcing a strict policy on loading procedures.
- You can simplify the exchange of information and improve the readability of load planning documentation as well.
Get a free trial of packVol from the official website and give this software a go to see how it works on your system running Windows.
Shipping Container House Plans 1.1
Using Shipping Container House Plans 1.1, you can draw your home plan easily and quickly. You will be able to bring your ideas to life in a fully interactive 3D model of your Home Design Ideas. You will also get the chance to obtain expert advice.
Take a look at more features that are included in this tool:
- Using Shipping Container House Plans 1.1, you can speed up the design process.
- This is a freeware from the CAD subcategory, and it’s part of the Graphic Apps.
- You can currently find this program available in English.
- The program is compatible with systems running Windows.
- To run Shipping Container House Plans 1.1, you must have a separate style plug-in mouse, and it’s important to note that the mouse pad that is built into laptops will not work for 3D.
- To run the software, you must have a 3D graphics card installed on your PC.
You can download Shipping Container House Plans 1.1 from the official website. The download file has a size of 48.01 MB, and you just have to push the green button to download it.
3D ISBU Shipping Container Home Design Software
The interest in constructing homes and commercial building using 3D ISBU Shipping Container Home Design Software is, fortunately, growing all over the world and now it’s your turn to check out how this tool works. The program is designed to help enthusiasts who have a high interest in visualizing their design ideas.
Take a look at the most important features that are included in this program:
- The software’s user interface is easy to navigate.
- The details and accuracy of the 3D container models are enhanced compared to other software and also with the previous versions of this one.
- Using this tool, you will be able to enjoy an increased visual realism of the 3D models that you can build.
If you want a free copy of the 3D ISBU Shipping Container Home Design Software, you can download it in the Members Area, and you will find this on the program’s official website.
These are three of the best programs for shipping container design and no matter which one you pick, you’ll be able to get things done effortlessly. Good luck!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Design your shipping container home with these tools [2018 List]
I know most of our Windows users like having the VLC multimedia player around and for a good reason. This platform offers a large amount of […]
Microsoft seems to be testing this strange change on its Mail app. This was spotted by most insiders who have been seeing ads in their […]
Windows 8.1 has unfortunately become Microsoft’s least loved operating system these days, and this is probably one of the reasons for which apps from various […]