Autodesk SketchBook is a comprehensive digital art software solution that packs a wide range of features for all your drawing needs. It comprises a comprehensive set of tools, organized in a user-friendly, intuitive manner, so you can begin using it immediately.
The best part is perhaps the fact that you can take your projects on the go if you want to. The application works just as well on Windows tablets, so you can transform your tablet into a canvas that you can use for work or your kids can use for cool painting projects.
Autodesk SketchBook system requirements
As you probably already know, every software program out there has its own set of system requirements. Since Autodesk SketchBook makes no exception, let’s have a look at its list of prerequisites. That way, we’ll know for sure whether your PC can handle it or not.
We noticed that there are two sets of system requirements, but we quickly learned why: one is for touch-enabled Windows 10 devices, and the other is for standard desktop systems.
Touch-enabled, Windows 10 supported devices
- Huawei MateBook
- Lenovo Yoga
- Surface Pro 3 and 4, Surface Book, Surface Studio
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro DTH-W1320
- All Windows 10 PCs with Wacom Intuos Pro/Cintiq tablet
Desktop Windows PC requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- CPU: Intel or AMD CPU with 2.5 – 2.9 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 256 MB graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.0
- Optional: pressure-sensitive tablet
As you can see, you don’t need a supercomputer to run Autodesk SketchBook. However, if you want your experience to be as smooth as possible, you might want to stick to the recommendations listed above.