Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is a software program designed to fix corrupt or damaged QBW files made with QuickBooks.
If you can no longer access the financial information of your company, customers, vendors, and employees due to corrupt, damaged, or broken QuickBooks files, then you should turn a specialized software solution for help.
We’re talking about the type of program that can restore the attributes of QBW files so that you can recover financial data. And one such application is Stellar Repair for QuickBooks.
Designed for Windows computers only, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks promises to repair and recover transaction details from QBW files that show errors when you attempt to open them. It has a simple interface and options, ideal for all user levels.
- Intuitive interface and options
- Standard and advanced recovery mode
- Preview company, customer, vendor, and employee info
- The free version can't repair and save any files
- Outdated interface
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is oriented toward small businesses, although it can be used for personal finance accounting, too. It works with the most popular QuickBooks versions, so you don’t have to worry about how the QBW files were initially created.
Furthermore, you should know that the Windows application doesn’t remove errors from the original QBW items but extracts their information and creates new files, instead. On the bright side, it’s not mandatory to have QuickBooks installed.
Check out the requirements, editions, setup, interface, and features of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks system requirements
Before downloading and installing Stellar Repair for QuickBooks on your device, check if you meet these conditions:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2000
- A Pentium class processor
- At least 2 Gb RAM
- About 400 Mb free disk space
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks editions
Regrettably, there’s no fully-functional version of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks that you can use for free. Although it has a free demo, you can only scan corrupt QBW files and preview their contents.
To repair and save the files, you have to buy Stellar Repair for QuickBooks. There’s just a 1-year subscription plan available for purchase, but it comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee and free technical support.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks installation and interface
While unpacking Stellar Repair for QuickBooks on your PC, you can review and accept the license terms, modify the default install path, and create program shortcuts. You can launch the tool as soon as the setup is over.
When it comes to the graphical interface, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is outdated. On the other hand, the main window has a comfortable layout, where you can find the critical components in separate sections: Select File, Repair, Employees, Vendors, Customers, and Company.
A straightforward tool to repair and recover QuickBooks data
Taking everything into account, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks provides a simple and straightforward software solution to help you repair and recover QuickBooks information from damaged or corrupt QBW files.
It’s wrapped in an outdated but user-friendly interface, providing you with intuitive controls for quickly finding and scanning QBW files, as well as for previewing their contents. You can verify the company, customer, vendor, and employee data with ease.
Unfortunately, the free demo doesn’t give you the possibility to repair any QBW files, so there’s no way to know if it works without committing to the 1-year subscription plan.
FAQ: Learn more about Stellar Repair for QuickBooks
- How do I repair a damaged QuickBooks file?
To repair a damaged QuickBooks file with Stellar Repair for QuickBooks, get started by selecting and scanning your QBW file. Next, you just have to press the Repair button and follow the on-screen instructions. It’s as simple as that.
- Is Stellar Repair for QuickBooks free?
No, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks isn’t free to use. The free demo allows you to scan and preview QBW files, but you need a software license to repair and save them.
- Is Stellar Repair for QuickBooks safe?
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is 100% safe. It’s a legitimate software product designed to fix damaged or corrupt QuickBooks files with the QBW format. It doesn’t contain malware or modify the original QBW files.
Overview of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks features
- Repair severely damaged or corrupt QuickBooks file with the QBW format
- Switch to an advanced repair mode if the standard one fails
- Select a QBW file or ask the tool to scan any drive for all QBW files
- Preview the total charts of accounts, items and services, customers, vendors, and employees
- Save logging details to file
- View company contact information, identification details, report data, and legal info
- Check out the chart of accounts, including account name, type, description, and balance
- Preview the items and services, including item name, description, type, and price
- View customer details, including names, jobs, balance, transactions, and invoices
- Inspect vendor details like names, balance, purchase orders, item receipts, bills, bill payments, and checks
- Preview employee info such as name, ID, email address, memos, paychecks, liability checks and adjustments
- Supports QuickBooks 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and earlier versions
- Free demo
- QuickBooks, QuickBooks recovery, QBW repair