Wonderfox DVD Ripper is one of the best DVD copy software tools. Made for Windows PC only, the simple and straightforward application copies DVD movies to your hard drive in just a few minutes. Besides, you don’t need other software for your DVD collection if you already have WonderFox DVD Ripper.
Ripping DVDs to create digital copies is highly recommended to back up the DVD movies, music, software, or data discs you own. DVD backups are an excellent solution to protect your valuable data if your discs get scratched, lost, or loaned and never returned.
- Intuitive interface and options
- Editing features
- Post-task actions
Wonderfox DVD Ripper has standard and advanced options alike to suit all user levels. Furthermore, it supports batch conversion, which means that it can rip multiple DVD movies at the same time.
Before reading our Wonderfox DVD Ripper review, check out its system requirements, editions, setup operation, interface, set of features, and how to use it.
Wonderfox DVD Ripper system requirements
Before downloading and installing this DVD ripper software, check if your system meets these requirements:
- Processor: at least 1 GHz Intel or AMD CPU
- Disk space: 50 Mb free space or more
- Memory: 512 Mb RAM minimum
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Wonderfox DVD Ripper editions
Wonderfox DVD Ripper isn’t free to use, but it offers a free demo. As such, you can evaluate its entire set of options and configuration settings. But it can’t rip more than 15 minutes for each DVD movie.
To lift this restriction, you have to buy Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro. On the bright side, you can make a one-time payment only for 1 or 3 PCs since there are no subscription plans involved. You will also receive a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Wonderfox DVD Ripper installation and interface
Setting up the DVD ripper tool on your PC doesn’t take long. You can select the installer language, check out the license agreement, and change the default destination folder. It places a shortcut on the desktop automatically. You can run the tool as soon as the setup is over.
When it comes to the graphical interface, Wonderfox DVD Ripper adopts a modern look that blends well with the Windows 10 style. It has an intuitive window with a dark theme and large buttons for picking the DVD source.
How to use Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro
Here are the steps to rip a DVD movie with Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro:
- Select the DVD source from a disc, ISO image, and folder
- Go to Output Folder, press the … button, and indicate where you want to create the new DVD video
- Press RUN and wait until the task finishes
- Open the output folder to check out your DVD digital copy
A fast and easy-to-use DVD ripper
To sum up, Wonderfox DVD Ripper is an excellent DVD ripper software solution that keeps your DVD collection safe by ripping each movie to your Windows PC. It copies videos fast and doesn’t take a toll on the system’s performance, so you can continue working on your computer during this time.
Wonderfox DVD Ripper is wrapped in an eye-catching interface that meets modern standards and features straightforward options for casual users. Meanwhile, more experienced individuals can play with the editing features and change the output video profile before conversion.
Perhaps one of the best qualities of Wonderfox DVD Ripper is that there’s a bit of everything for everyone.
FAQ: Learn more about Wonderfox DVD Ripper
- Is Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro free?
No, Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro isn’t free. But you can test everything for free. The only issue is that you can’t rip more than 15 minutes of each DVD movie without buying a license. If you prefer a fully-functional free version with fewer features, use WonderFox DVD Ripper Speedy.
- Is Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro safe?
Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro is a legitimate software program designed to back up your DVD movies by ripping each disc to an individual file to create a digital copy. Doing so is legal for personal use, as long as you don’t distribute the DVD movies. Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro is safe.
- Do I need any other software if I use Wonderfox DVD Ripper?
If you want to rip DVDs and create an offline collection of DVDs on your computer, you don’t need other software besides Wonderfox DVD Ripper.
Overview of Wonderfox DVD Ripper features
- Back up your DVD collection to digital copies by ripping discs, folders, or ISO images
- Rip several DVD movies at once and control the maximum number of videos for each task
- Preview the DVD movie in the main application window
- Select the audio track and subtitle language
- Apply image filters like black and white, brightness, or contrast
- Trim DVD movies by specifying the start and end time
- Rotate by 90 degrees to fix upside-down videos
- Take screenshots and save them as BMP or JPG images
- Set the output profile to low quality and high speed, or high quality and low speed
- Configure video settings like encoder, resolution, frame rate, and bit rate
- Control audio parameters like encoder, channel mode, sample rate, bit rate, and volume level
- Choose between PAL and NTFS mode, enable deinterlacing
- Exit and open the destination folder, restart or shut down PC when the task finishes
- Set the number of CPU cores and CPU priority, enable GPU acceleration
- Restore settings to default
- Free demo
- DVD ripper, DVD backup