- As you sign up for Starzplay and pay for it, you get access to a wide collection of films and original shows without a cable or satellite subscription.
- You can then stream your content either through its dedicated mobile app or on the Internet via browsers.
- While Starzplay recommends Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari as supported browsers, we have our recommendations for an enhanced experience.
Do you love to binge on your favorite content on Starzplay, but wondering how to access it through a browser?
Known as Starz in the US and as Starzplay in other regions, it’s a premium streaming service that airs both movies and original series.
The good thing is, that you can watch your favorite shows on a Smart TV, PC, laptop, and even on a mobile device through an app or a browser.
You can also refer to our detailed post on the best browsers for watching videos without buffering on a PC.
What devices can I watch Starzplay on?
You can watch Starzplay on various devices, for example, iOS devices, Mac, Apple TV, Windows PC, Android devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick, and more.
However, make sure that your device should meet the minimum requirements as listed on the Starz official website.
How do I stream Starz on my computer?
You would need to first sign up for Starzplay, irrespective of the region or the device. The only difference will be the payment option.
Follow the below instructions to create a new Starz account:
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
- Go to the Starz website and select Start Your Free Trial.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- Now select from the monthly and annual plans, and the payment method (credit card/PayPal).
- Enter your personal details and press Continue.
- Now, create a password for your account and click on Get Started to continue.
- Starz will now log you in, and you can now start watching your favorite shows.
Once the 7 days trial period is over, your account will automatically get renewed and the plan amount will be deducted.
If you are someone who prefers to stream content from a browser, we recommend a list of the best browsers to watch Starzplay shows.
What are the best browsers for Starzplay?
Opera One – Super fast page loading
Although Opera One is not on the list of recommended browsers for Starzplay, it proves to be one of the best browsers to watch Starzplay.
Opera One takes over other browsers in terms of page loading speed, data privacy, and user experience.
A streaming platform needs a stable, yet secured and fast browser and Opera One meets all the requirements successfully.
Besides, if you are located outside the region, you can also take advantage of the built-in VPN for uninterrupted fun.
Below are some of its other major features are:
- Built-in ad blocker for safe browsing
- Highly customizable with themes, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Integrated messenger apps for Facebook and Whatsapp
- Saves battery up to 50%
- Native AI and modular Ai-ready design
Opera OneSee your entertaining movies and series on Starzplay using this browser with a built-in VPN.
Google Chrome – Wide range of device compatibility
When talking about the best browser for watching Starzplay, the name Chrome pops up almost immediately.
The most popular browser across the world, Chrome offers a great streaming experience by loading videos in a flash.
Moreover, you can access Google Chrome on PCs (both laptops and desktops), as well as on smartphones and tablets.
So, whether you are at your friend’s place for a night out or traveling, you do not miss your dose of Starzplay entertainment.
Here are some more of its significant features:
- Helps you cast content to TV through a PC/laptop using Chromecast
- Option to search Google through the address bar
- Easy to use
- Wide range of useful extensions
- Provides lite mode for less data usage and faster browsing
Microsoft Edge – Extra online privacy
One of the most advanced browsers of recent times, Microsoft Edge is perfect for streaming your favorite movies and shows on Starzplay.
While you enjoy your content, you can also manage multiple tabs using the vertical tabs feature, simultaneously.
At the same time, you can change the Edge settings to block any third-party trackers that may cause interruption with personalized ads.
Best of all, Edge also protects your saved credentials from being leaked on the dark web using the password monitor.
So, you can rest assured that your Starzplay password or payment details are completely safe from any unauthorized access.
Some of its other key features are:
- Superior online privacy with InPrivate mode
- Optimizes video quality
- Power efficient video playback
- Earn reward points to search in Bing
- Available on all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android)
How do I connect Starzplay to my TV?
There are several different ways through which you can watch Starzplay on your TV, such as:
- Through an Amazon Prime account
- Using the Apple TV App Store
- From Google Play for Android TV users
- Through a cable or satellite plan
- Via the Roku app store
- From the Samsung TV app store
- As a YouTube add-on
Alternatively, you can also download the PC app from Google Play or install the Starz Windows app from Microsoft Store.
So, if you are looking for an uninterrupted viewing experience, our recommendations help you to pick the right browser to watch your favorite Strazplay shows.
But if you are having video streaming problems in Windows 10/11, you can refer to our detailed guide to troubleshoot the issue.
If you have any other queries related to browsers, you can leave a message in the comments box below.