Surface Book,Surface Pro 4 get 18 updates via the Anniversary Update
If you own a Surface Book or Surface Pro 4, then you should keep checking for updates, as you will most likely find a few new drivers that will be available for your device sometime later today.
Keep in mind that these updates were available only if your device was running on Anniversary Preview, which means that in case it was not running on build 14393.xx, these updates were not available for it.
The good news is that the Windows Anniversary Update will be released today (August 2, 2016), which means that in just a few hours, these driver updates will be available for the Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 that are not running the build 14393.xx.
Here are the drivers that you should receive today, as soon as the Windows Anniversary Update kicks in:
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Integration;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Precise Touch Device;
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Pen Pairing;
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Integration Service Device (Surface Pro Only);
- Intel driver update for Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2500;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Microsoft Camera Rear;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel Control Logic;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Microsoft Camera Front;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Microsoft IR Camera Front;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel AVSTream Camera 2500;
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel CSI2 Host Controller;
- Surface System Aggregator Firmware;
- Surface Touch;
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 520;
- Surface Pen Settings;
- Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller;
- Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED;
- Surface Button.
As you can see, the first updates are related to the Surface Pen and they also include the Intel’s Precise Touch technology. There are other updates related to the rear and front camera, the surface touch, the graphics card and also OED and audio controller. You will also notice some updates on the Surface Pen Settings and on the Surface button.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix released for Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 camera driver issue
- Windows 10 build fixes Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 BSOD issues
- Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO files
The DNS server, short for Domain Name Server is where the management, maintenance and processing of Internet domain names take place. Or in simple terms, […]
Getting the perfect gift for FIFA fans is actually an easy job. Basically, you get them anything related to their favorite game and you’ll make […]
Microsoft added Tablet mode to Windows 10 primarily for 2-in-1 laptops and tablets, such as the Surface Pro. Tablet mode displays a start screen from […]