Surface Pro 4 models discounted by up to $150
The 2-in-1 Surface Pro 4 released in October 2015 are getting a major price reduction, but the promotion is available only for three of its configurations. Microsoft is offering a $100-$150 discount on four Surface Pro 4 variants until May 28.
Every few weeks, the Surface Pro 4 gets big discounts and fans have the chance to buy the tablet at a more affordable price. In the previous month, two models in the range were included in a money-off promotion. Eight days after that deal ended, the company introduced another promotion for the premium Windows 10 tablet.
The latest ongoing promotion is available for four configurations of the Surface Pro 4, as follows:
– The Core i5 variant backed by 8GB of RAM and which has a 256GB SSD now costs $1,199, a price reduction of $100;
– The Core i7 variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD is now priced at $1,449, a price reduction of $150 discount;
– Another price reduction of $150 is offered for the Core i7 variant with 16GB of RAM and 256GB SSD, now $1,649;
– Also, the Core i7 variants with 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD costs now $2,049, $150 less than usual.
Microsoft hasn’t specified how long this deal will be available but sources say that the promotion will end on May 28. A few days ago, the “Free Surface Pro 4 Signature Type Cover” promotion ended, but another deal will continue until June 30 for the Surface Dock that will cost $30 less when buying the Surface Pro 4.
The Surface Pro 4 has a 12.3-inch Pixel Sense display that supports 2736 x 1824 pixels and comes with a free Surface Pen.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book finally start bringing in real cash for Microsoft
- Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 get performance improvements and better power management in mammoth update
- Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 get Intel updates for power management