Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Texas Instruments is a well-known brand in the field of personal calculators. They manufacture some of the best calculators that you can find on the market, spread out across a wide range of domains.
These include pocket calculators, scientific calculators, and even graphing calculators. This versatility in product choice may make it hard for some to choose the right model for themselves.
That is why we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the best Texas Instruments for engineering and statistics.
What are the best TI calculators for engineering and statistics?
- High-resolution, full-color backlit display
- Rechargeable battery
- Preloaded apps and images
- MathPrint feature
- Seven different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Available in a variety of fun colors
- The price tag
If you’re looking for a scientific and graphing calculator that offers everything that you need, but not enough to make it forbidden in exam classes, then the Texas Instruments TI-84 CE is the right choice.
It features a high-resolution display and you can even use real-world images on it, and it can also load 7 different graph styles, allowing great versatility in terms of equation representation.
- Graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions
- Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graphs
- The LCD screen features 64 x 96-pixel resolution for clear, readable display
- The TI-83 Plus is approved for use in many exams
- Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
- Fourteen interactive zoom features.
- The price tag
The Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus is the predecessor of the Texas Instruments TI-84 CE, but that doesn’t make it less effective than its newer counterpart.
In fact, they feature pretty much the same toolset, but this model caters more towards older users, thanks to the button arrangement.
However, it can still come as useful for students, as it is permitted in pretty much all of the most popular exams.
- Robust, professional-grade scientific calculator. Logs and antilogs
- It has 2-line display shows entry and calculated result at the same time
- Easily handles 1 and 2 variable statistical calculations and three angle modes
- It has 1-year limited warranty
- Solar and battery-powered
- The display is no eligible from certain angles
The Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS features an entire host of settings appropriate to classroom and study needs, combining statistics and advanced scientific functions.
It is made to help students explore math and science concepts in an easy manner since it shows entries on the top line and results on the bottom line.
It also allows a review of previous entries to look for patterns, making it ideal for general math, algebra 1 and 2, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, and science.
- Ideal for curricula in which graphing technology may not be permitted
- MultiView display shows multiple calculations at the same time
- MathPrint shows math expressions, symbols, and stacked fractions
- Ideal for high school through college
- Convert fractions, decimals, and terms including Pi into alternate representations
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes
- Weird button placement for certain functions
The Texas Instruments TI-36X is an advanced, four-line scientific calculator, with higher-level math and science functionality, that is ideal for computer science and engineering courses.
If you are into multitasking, then you will love this model’s MultiView function that allows multiple calculations to be displayed simultaneously, even if they are complicated math equations.
- One-line, 10-digit display
- Fraction features
- One-variable statistics
- Basic scientific and trigonometric functions
- Ideal for general math and general science, pre-Algebra, algebra 1 and 2
- Some issues with button response
The ultra-simplified Texas Instruments TI-30Xa makes a great addition to anyone still in school or taking math courses in college thanks to the perfect balance between simplicity and the toolset level.
It features basic scientific and trigonometric functions, and it is also ideal for general math and general science, pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, making it a must-have for anyone still in school.
Texas Instruments proves once again that it is the go-to manufacturer of calculators for anyone doing math at a beginner, intermediate, or a professional level.
The graphing calculators are perfect for good equation representations, the scientific calculators are great for pretty much all branches of math, and the regular pocket calculators offer all the tools any student may ever need.