- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is an entertaining turn-based strategy real-time tactics game with solo content and multiplayer mode. Play it on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- If you can't play Total War: THREE KINGDOMS multiplayer due to lag, latency, high ping, stuttering, and other connectivity problems, use a VPN to fix all these issues.
- Join our Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Hub to stay in touch with everything about this game.
- If you have lag and packet loss issues in other games, visit our Gaming VPN area.
If you’re experiencing Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag in multiplayer mode, use a VPN to fix this. Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is a turn-based strategy real-time tactics game that you can play on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Find it on Steam.
You can choose one of 12 factions and lead it to victory by defeating everyone else to become the ruler of China. Although the game has a single-player mode, it strives in the multiplayer version that you can enjoy with your friends in co-op or PvP.
However, many players stumble upon Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag, high ping, latency, stuttering, and other connectivity issues that affect their multiplayer sessions.
There are several ways to fix this problem, and one of them is by downloading and installing a Total War: THREE KINGDOMS VPN. You can use a VPN to reduce ping and refine your gameplay by connecting to a VPN server that’s closer to the remote host. Besides, you can also improve packet loss with a VPN.
If you’re looking for a quick Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag fix, you can’t go wrong with Private Internet Access (PIA). It’s a VPN solution operated by Kape Technologies, which provides you with high-speed servers for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
When using Private Internet Access, you can choose between static and dynamic IP addresses. Plus, you can quickly minimize network congestion. If you ever need help with this Total War: THREE KINGDOMS VPN tool, you can use the 24/7 live chat support.
More PIA features:
- +3,300 VPN servers (47 locations)
- Allows 10 connections at the same time
- No-logging policy
- Works great against Total War: THREE KINGDOMS multiplayer lag
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
Quickly reduce Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag and high ping using this fast and secure VPN.
Another great way to deal with Total War: THREE KINGDOMS laggy servers is by using CyberGhost VPN. Owned by Kape Technologies, this VPN tool has an impressive range of VPN servers optimized for gaming and streaming. You can also use it to fix Xbox packet loss.
CyberGhost VPN is one of the fastest VPNs for Total War: THREE KINGDOMS that you can use to minimize jitter. It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux. And it comes with smart features to help you manage the bandwidth of your restricted network.
Using split-tunneling mode to create whitelists or blacklists, you can route the game traffic through the VPN while excluding all other apps. CyberGhost VPN can not only reduce Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag but also protect you from DDoS attacks.
More CyberGhost VPN features:
- +6,400 VPN servers (89 locations)
- Supports 7 simultaneous connections
- Zero logs, full transparency
- Easily fixes Total War: THREE KINGDOMS battle and menu lag
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Don't exit Total War: THREE KINGDOMS due to lag and latency when you can repair them with this reliable VPN.
To swiftly fix Total War: THREE KINGDOMS campaign map lag and other ping problems, you can trust NordVPN. Made by Tefincom & Co., it’s an excellent VPN solution that can not only optimize your Internet connection for gaming but also reduce Wi-Fi packet loss.
You can install NordVPN on Windows, Mac, and Linux, so it doesn’t matter on which operating system you play the game. The tool redirects all network traffic through VPN and secures your browsing sessions with CyberSec, an exclusive malware blocker.
Furthermore, NordVPN has a built-in kill switch that automatically turns off your VPN to preserve your online anonymity in case your Internet connection suddenly drops. It also lets you set up custom DNS servers to increase your speed.
More NordVPN features:
- +5,400 VPN servers (59 locations)
- Up to 6 connections at once
- No logs
- An excellent VPN for Total War: THREE KINGDOMS
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Easily reduce Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag and lower ping with this top-notch VPN app.
In conclusion, if you need to quickly fix Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lag and ping, use a VPN. The role of a virtual private network solution isn’t only to hide your IP address, encrypt your traffic, and help you bypass geoblocks to access blocked pages.
You can also use a VPN to speed up your Internet connection for gaming and to fix packet loss easily. And, if you can’t decide between the three best VPNs for Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, we suggest going with PIA.
FAQ: Learn more about Total War: THREE KINGDOMS performance issues
- Why is Total War: THREE KINGDOMS lagging?
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS could be lagging due to various problems, like the huge distance between players, bandwidth throttled by the ISP, or invalid IP configuration over Wi-Fi.
- How do I reduce lag in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS?
You can use a VPN to improve ping and reduce lag in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS.
- How do I increase FPS in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS?
You can increase your FPS in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS by getting the latest updates for your operating system, overclocking your GPU, updating your device drivers, and more.