Ubersuggest is a keyword tool with which users can generate keywords for their website pages. Thus, it’s a handy search engine optimization utility. However, some users might encounter issues when trying to open Ubersuggest in browsers. Some users might not be able to access Ubersuggest even when their net connections are fine.
What to do When Ubersuggest Doesn’t Open
1. Is Ubersuggest Down?
Ubersuggest might be temporarily down. To check, open the IsItDownRightNow website. Enter ‘Ubersuggest.com’ in the text box, and click the OK button. Then the server status check will tell users if the site is down or not.
2. Try Opening Ubersuggest in Another Browser
Next, try opening the Ubersuggest website in an alternative browser. If Ubersuggest opens ok in other browsers, then it’s more of an issue that pertains to the browser the website doesn’t open it.
UR is one alternative browser users can try opening Ubersuggest in. That’s a relatively new browser which has a similar UI design to Chrome and shares the same Chromium engine. UR is a browser with built-in VPN, an expansive wallpaper gallery, fast download speeds boosted by multi-threading tech, and a huge extension repository at the Chrome Web Store.
3. Reset the Browser
- If Ubersuggest doesn’t work in just the one browser, try resetting that browser to clear its data, turn off its extensions, and restore its settings to default. Chrome users can do that by clicking the Customize and control Google Chrome button.
- Select Settings on the menu to open that tab.
- Scroll down the Settings tab, and click the Advanced button.
- Then click the Restore settings to their original defaults button at the bottom of Settings.
- Click Reset settings to confirm.
- Then click the Advanced button in Settings.
5. Turn Off Firewalls
- The Windows Defender Firewall, or other third-party firewalls, might be blocking Ubersuggest. To turn off WDF, click the Type here to search button in Windows 10.
- Click Windows Defender Firewall to open the Control Panel applet for it.
- Then click Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off, which will open the options shown directly below.
- Select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall options, and press the OK button.
To turn off third-party firewalls, users will need to disable antivirus utilities that include them. Users can usually do that by right-clicking system tray icons for antivirus software and selecting some kind of disable or turn off setting. Check out the antivirus software support sites for further guidelines on how to disable an antivirus utility.
6. Switch to Google DNS
- Some users might need to change their DNS servers to fix Ubersuggest not opening. Users can switch to Google DNS by pressing the Windows key + R, which will open Run.
- Then input ‘control.exe /name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter’ in Run’s Open text box, and click the OK button.
- Click Change adapter settings to open the network connections in the Control Panel.
- Right-click the net connection there and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then press the Properties button.
- Then select the Use the following DNS server addresses radio buttons.
- Input ‘184.108.40.206’ in the Preferred DNS server box.
- Next, enter ‘220.127.116.11’ in the Alternative DNS server box.
- Click the OK and Close buttons.
7. Check the Hosts File
- The Hosts file might be blocking Ubersuggest. To check the Hosts file, click the File Explorer button on Windows 10’s taskbar.
- Then enter the following path in the folder address bar: c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\. Press the Return key after entering that path.
- Click hosts.txt to open the text file below.
- Delete the Ubersuggest URL if the Hosts file includes it.
- Then click File and Save.
So, there are various ways users can feasibly fix Ubersuggest when it doesn’t open in browsers. The resolutions above might also fix other websites that don’t open.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT:
- This site is not secure: How to fix this browser error
- Aw, Snap! Something went wrong error on Google Chrome