How to view your friends’ activity using the Xbox app on Windows 10
The Activity Feed in the Xbox app of Windows 10 lets you monitor the developments of your friends playing games online. You can also post new messages, view screenshots, and comment on their recent achievements using this tool as well.
You can see the Activity Feed on the Home screen of the Xbox app. Alternatively, you can also check out the activity timeline of a specific friend via their profile page.
To see your friends’ activities from the Home screen, simply open the Xbox app and view the Activity Feed. From there, you can comment on your their recent achievements and game clips.
To interact with a friend’s posts, follow these steps:
- Click the Heart icon to “like” a post. A screen will then show that one of your friends unlocked an achievement in a game. You can use four buttons at the bottom to Like, Share, or Leave a comment, as well as report an abuse or something inappropriate.
- To Share someone’s activity on either your Activity feed or in a message you send to others, click the icon of a circle with three small circles on it. A message screen will provide a field for you to enter the recipients’ Gamertags and a message about a friend’s achievement.
- Use the Leave a comment box to type a message for anyone who views your friend’s Activity feed to see. An achievement screen includes a comment left by a friend. The words ‘Good Job, Mann!!!’ appear under the achievement notice. Click the Gavel icon in the lower right-hand corner of any post to report an inappropriate or abusive post. You will then see a messaging window in the Xbox app where you can report inappropriate or abusive behavior.
To see activities from a friend’s profile, search for the friend or choose them from your friends list and double-click their Gamertag to open their profile page. From their profile, you can view the Activity feed.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One will soon let you customize your profile picture, filter your library, and more
- The new Xbox One build introduces Creators Update features to more testers
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]