How to view your friends’ activity using the Xbox app on Windows 10
The Activity Feed in the Xbox app of Windows 10 lets you monitor the developments of your friends playing games online. You can also post new messages, view screenshots, and comment on their recent achievements using this tool as well.
You can see the Activity Feed on the Home screen of the Xbox app. Alternatively, you can also check out the activity timeline of a specific friend via their profile page.
To see your friends’ activities from the Home screen, simply open the Xbox app and view the Activity Feed. From there, you can comment on your their recent achievements and game clips.
To interact with a friend’s posts, follow these steps:
- Click the Heart icon to “like” a post. A screen will then show that one of your friends unlocked an achievement in a game. You can use four buttons at the bottom to Like, Share, or Leave a comment, as well as report an abuse or something inappropriate.
- To Share someone’s activity on either your Activity feed or in a message you send to others, click the icon of a circle with three small circles on it. A message screen will provide a field for you to enter the recipients’ Gamertags and a message about a friend’s achievement.
- Use the Leave a comment box to type a message for anyone who views your friend’s Activity feed to see. An achievement screen includes a comment left by a friend. The words ‘Good Job, Mann!!!’ appear under the achievement notice. Click the Gavel icon in the lower right-hand corner of any post to report an inappropriate or abusive post. You will then see a messaging window in the Xbox app where you can report inappropriate or abusive behavior.
To see activities from a friend’s profile, search for the friend or choose them from your friends list and double-click their Gamertag to open their profile page. From their profile, you can view the Activity feed.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One will soon let you customize your profile picture, filter your library, and more
- The new Xbox One build introduces Creators Update features to more testers
Microsoft released new Japanese and Chinese IMEs to Windows Insiders that are currently enrolled in the Fast Ring. These changes were introduced with the Windows […]
Microsoft is planning to redesign Windows 10 icons in Windows 10 20H1. The company says that the upcoming version of Windows will bring rounded corners […]