- Wi-Fi booster software tools help you connect to wireless networks faster by tweaking your computer settings to enhance its performance.
- They also show tips on where to place your home router to get a better signal.
- Want to learn more about enhancing your home network? Check out our Network page!
- We have plenty of similar lists like the one below in our dedicated Software section as well.
Even if the strength of Wi-Fi connections has significantly increased lately, there are still times when the signal cannot be detected. It’s pointless to stress the frustration that arises when such a thing happens.
Why bother enduring such frustrating connections and slow download times when you can use a signal booster software?
We picked five of the best tool for boosting signals that are compatible with Windows 10 just to make your choice much easier.
Take a look at their sets of features and decide which one is the best for your OS.
What are the top 4 Wi-Fi signal boosters for Windows 10 PC?
Connectify Hotspot is the perfect software for you to boost your Wi-Fi signal so it could reach some spots in your house where you do not catch the Wi-Fi connection. If you choose a dedicated device for boosting your Wi-Fi signal, you will have to configure it each time you change your SSID and it will stay in a fixed location.
Let’s see what makes Connectify Hotspot special:
- Share any Internet connections with your devices: Wi-Fi, LAN, DSL, 3G/4G, and even VPN connections
- Save money when traveling: connect all your devices to a single hotspot
- Save up to 60% of your Internet bandwidth with Connectify’s universal adblocker
- Eliminate networking issues by bridging other devices
- Perform all of these actions and many more from your Windows 10 laptop
Connectify Hotspot is way better than any average signal booster and it does not interfere with your system functionality. You can check it on the official webpage from the link below.
Connectify HotspotTurn your PC into a wireless hotspot and boost your already existent signal with the help of this amazing software tool.
Acrylic Wi-Fi Professional is one of the best Wi-Fi analyzers that is able to identify access points and Wi-Fi channels. It can also analyze and resolve various issues on wireless networks in real-time.
Here are the key features of this great Wi-Fi signal booster software:
- This is the ideal tool for advanced users and professional Wi-Fi network analysts and administrators.
- Users will be able to control their office wireless network performance and who is connected to it.
- You will be able to access point data transmission speeds and optimize the Wi-Fi network channels.
- You can also access Wi-Fi network detailed information including hidden wireless networks.
- Using this tool, you will be able to make the most out of unique features such as monitor mode that captures and analyzes device traffic, equipment inventory, Wi-Fi speed and more.
Internet Accelerator works in a way to decrease your page loading times, and it also optimizes your Internet connection. Using this tool, you will be able to transfer the maximum amount of data quicker than ever before. As such, you can use it as Wi-Fi signal booster software.
Check out more great features packed in this tool:
- Using this software, you won’t have to wait on pages to take tons of time to load.
- You can stop wasting time downloading Music, Email, Pictures and more.
- You will be able to work more efficiently and faster on your system running Windows 10.
- You can now get the most out of your computer without having to buy all sorts of expensive hardware.
- Your games will play better, and your app will work faster.
NetSpot for Windows PC can be used as a Wi-Fi signal booster. This software solution is the first free Wi-Fi survey app, and it features two major troubleshooting modes: Survey and Discover.
Check out the best features and functionalities of this tool:
- This is an excellent professional software for office and home Wi-Fi management, analysis and visualization for systems running Windows.
- You need just a few clicks to start your wireless network site survey.
- All you have to do is to point where you are on the map, and this program will boost your connection.
NetSpot is an indispensable tool for locating signal leakage and for visualizing your Wi-Fi coverage. With the help of this tool, your Wi-Fi can become better and more reliable.
Here’s where our list of top picks for software that boosts Internet connections for your system running Windows comes to an end.
No matter which one of these tools you decide to use, you will experience a significantly more powerful signal on your system.
If you have any other suggestions or questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wi-Fi booster apps work by optimizing your device at the software level to improve its performance. For instance, they may terminate unused processes to free up RAM. Subsequently, your device runs faster, even when connecting to Wi-Fi. But Wi-Fi boosters can’t extend your Wi-Fi signal like a Wi-Fi extender.
To prevent others from connecting to your router and make your Wi-Fi signal weaker, turn off your 2.5Ghz network since it has a long range and stick to the 5Ghz instead. And make sure to use Wi-Fi encryption software.
Anything above 20 Mbps qualifies as good download speed. Netflix recommends 25 Mbps for best quality (Ultra HD). If you have a slow Wi-Fi connection, check out our quick tips to fix it in easy steps.