4 best Wi-Fi signal booster software for Windows 10
Even if the strength of Wi-Fi connections has significantly increased lately, there are still times when the signal cannot be detected. It’s pointless to stress the frustration that arises when such a thing happens.
Why bother enduring such frustrating connections and slow download times when you can use a signal booster software?
We picked five of the best tool for boosting signals that are compatible with Windows 10 just to make your choice much easier.
Take a look at their sets of features and decide which one is the best for your OS.
Connectify Hotspot (recommended)
Connectify Hotspot is the perfect software for you to boost your Wi-Fi signal so it could reach some spots in your house where you do not catch the Wi-Fi connection.
Let’s see what features make Connectify Hotspot such a great tool for boosting your Wi-Fi:
- Share any internet connections with your devices: Wi-Fi, LAN, DSL, 3G/4G, and even VPN connections
- Save money when traveling: connect all your devices to a single hotspot
- Save up to 60% of your internet bandwidth with Connectify’s universal adblocker
- Eliminate networking issues by bridging other devices
- Perform all of these actions and many more from your Windows 10 laptop
Connectify Hotspot is way better than any average signal booster and it does not interfere with your system functionality. You can check it on the official webpage from the link below.
Acrylic Wi-Fi Professional
Acrylic Wi-Fi Professional is one of the best Wi-Fi analyzers that is able to identify access points and Wi-Fi channels. It can also analyze and resolve various issues on wireless networks in real-time.
Check out what else this tool is able to do in order to boost your system’s signal:
- This is the ideal tool for advanced users and professional Wi-Fi network analysts and administrators.
- Users will be able to control their office wireless network performance and who is connected to it.
- You will be able to access point data transmission speeds and optimize the Wi-Fi network channels.
- You can also access Wi-Fi network detailed information including hidden wireless networks.
- Using this tool, you will be able to make the most out of unique features such as monitor mode that captures and analyzes device traffic, equipment inventory, Wi-Fi speed and more.
Download the trial version of Acrylic Wi-Fi or get your license from the software’s official website.
Internet Accelerator works in a way to decrease your page loading times, and it also optimizes your Internet connection.
Using this tool, you will be able to transfer the maximum amount of data quicker than ever before.
Check out more great features packed in this tool:
- Using this software, you won’t have to wait on pages to take tons of time to load.
- You can stop wasting time downloading Music, Email, Pictures and more.
- You will be able to work more efficiently and faster on your system running Windows 10.
- You can now get the most out of your computer without having to buy all sorts of expensive hardware.
- Your games will play better, and your app will work faster.
Download Internet Accelerator for free from the tool’s official website and give this tool a shot.
NetSpot for Windows
NetSpot for Windows can be used as a Wi-Fi booster. This is the first free Wi-Fi survey app, and it features two major troubleshooting modes: Survey and Discover.
Check out the best features and functionalities that this tool has to offer its users:
- This is an excellent professional software for office and home Wi-Fi management, analysis and visualization for systems running Windows.
- You need just a few clicks to start your wireless network site survey.
- All you have to do is to point where you are on the map, and this program will boost your connection.
NetSpot is an indispensable tool for locating signal leakage and for visualizing your Wi-Fi coverage. With the help of this tool, your Wi-Fi can become better and more reliable
Get NetSpot from its official website and start boosting your Internet connection.
Here’s where our list of top picks for software that boosts Internet connections for your system running Windows comes to an end.
No matter which one of these tools you decide to use, you will experience a significantly more powerful signal on your system.
If you have any other suggestions or questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Wi-Fi is showing limited access in Windows 7
- How to fix checking network requirements Wi-Fi errors
- What’s the best VPN service for home Wi-fi networks?
Best Wi-fi signal boosters to use on Windows 10
Google Chrome is the most popular browser out there. It is a reliable tool to surf the Internet and has many great features. However, nothing […]
Uplay is an amazing game distribution platform created by Ubisoft. It can be used to buy and download games as well as DLCs. It can […]