The company doesn’t seem too impressed by this and keeps on doing its job – releasing yet another new Skip Ahead build.
Windows 10 build 17643 brings all kinds of improvements and new features along with a juicy list of known issues. Here are the most important ones.
Windows 10 build 17643 fixes and improvements
- The problem where Reveal would sometimes not appear if users moved their mouse over and off an element more time has been fixed.
- The issue that used to result in a screen flicker when the screen adjusted after rotating the device has been resolved.
- The issue where the spellchecking menu always appears on the primary monitor on PCs with multiple monitors rather than the one with the red squiggled word was fixed as well.
Windows 10 build 17643 issues
Get ready because the list is quite long this time:
- When you open Settings and click on any links to the Microsoft Store or the ones from tips, Settings crashes.
- When resuming from sleep, the desktop may be visible a bit before the screen displays correctly.
- When Movies & TV user denies access to its videos library, it will crash if you navigate to the Personal tab.
- Tiling and cascading windows such as the View Side by Side feature in Word won’t work for inactive tabs.
- The Office Visual Basic Editor window is tabbed.
- When you’re opening an Office document with the same app that already has an existing document open, this may lead to an unintended switch between the two.
- Local files from non-Microsoft cloud file won’t be automatically restored, and users won’t be alerted via an error message.
- Sets UX for Office Win32 is not ready yet and the experience will be refined over time based on feedback.
- The top of some Win 32 apps may appear slightly underneath the tab when maximized.
- When you’re closing one tab, this could lead to minimizing the whole set.
- File Explorer ribbon won’t stay pinned open across restart.
- There’s an issue causing the Narrator to read extra text, but a fix is on its way.
You can check out the complete lengthy known issues list on Microsoft’s official notes.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Get Started Button is Grey for Windows 10 Insider Builds
- Upcoming Windows 10 Insider builds will bring Timeline & Sets
- Mixed Reality improvements included in latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build