The Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a free piece of software that allows devices running Windows to extract audio files from videos and to save them on the local system. This can be useful in situations when you want to play an audio track on your mobile device and don’t want to add also the video or when you might want to extract a song or other audio from a video to re-use it in another way.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor features
This free software comes packed with all the necessary tools required to extract and convert audio to a selected format and is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
On the left side of its interface, you’ll find all the media files you have added, their names, paths, durations and more information. On the right, you’ll see the output setting and the following options:
- Set the output directory, select the file name
- Select a profile
- Set the output audio format
- Set audio bitrate, channels, sampling frequency, volume, and more parameters
- Select the audio track for extraction
- Set start and end time offsets
- Add more FFmpeg parameters
When you begin the process, you will have to wait for the audio to be extracted and converted to the desired format.
The software comes with lots of options for customizing the whole process: you just have to add videos and click on Convert. You can also add video files by dragging and dropping or you can add individual files. The program also supports batch conversions for even faster processes.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mix audio and video with Cute Video Audio Merger
- 7 best tools to edit audio files in Windows 10
- AudioBookMaker turns your favorite books into audiobooks