How to Record Video, Audio Skype Calls in Windows 8.1, 10
There are a couple of possibilities for your Skype application in which you can record video, audio calls but keep in mind that Skype does not have a build in feature that will let you do this therefore you will have to do it by using a third party application but we will learn below exactly what we need to do in order to record the video, audio Skype calls using Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating system.
You can either use the âEvaer Skype video recorderâ application or use the âSupertintin Skype Video Recorderâ application. Using these two applications is as easy as it can get but you will find the download links as well as a few tips on how to install and use these applications below.
Tutorial on how to record video, audio Skype calls in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10:
- Download from the link below the Evaer application:Click here to download Evaer
- After you downloaded the application you will need to double click or tap on the executable Evaer file in order to start the installation.
- Left click on the ânextâ button in the first window that pops up after you opened up the executable file.
- It will ask you if you want to allow the Evaer application to use Skype in which case you will need to left click or tap on the âAllow accessâ button.
- Now that you have installed the Evaer application you will only need to start your Skype conversation and left click or tap on the âStart recordingâ button present in the âEvaerâ application.
- Download from the link below the âSupertintinâ application:
Click here to download Supertintin
- Double click or tap on the executable file after the download is finished.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
There you have it, two applications that you can purchase for free and begin recording video and audio Skype calls in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Please write us below if you experience any difficulty or you have any other questions related to this article.