AccuWeather released a huge update pack for its Windows 10 app, adding improvements such as popular weather news and hot viral videos or expert analysis. The weather will no longer take you by surprise because you will always be one step ahead of it.
Here is the complete list of updates AccuWeather received:
- Trending Now – you have access to top weather news and hot viral videos, watch incredible meteorological events that happen once in a lifetime.
- Weather News – you have access to the latest weather news. No more excuses for not taking your umbrella with you.
- Storm Chasers – wherever there is a storm, storm chasers will gather to capture unbelievable weather events in action.
- Wild Weather World – a list with videos of weather impacting the world around you.
- AccuWeather Experts – if you want to hear the opinion of a specialist, read the Expert Analysis of the top weather events.
- AccuWeather En Español – Latin American forecasts and videos.
- Enhanced Performance Updates
- Bug fixes
- Cortana Enhancements and Bug fixes.
The key features of this app are:
AccuWeather MinuteCast – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location.
Severe weather notices for all locations. Pushed severe weather alerts straight to your Windows Phone for locations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Germany.
Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages.
Current weather conditions displayed with location name and time, temperature, wind speed, wind gust speed and wind direction, precipitation and amounts, humidity, visibility, UV Index, cloud cover, pressure, and AM and PM times for sunrise and sunset.
The Local Forecast Summary, a brief summary of what you can expect from the weather over the next 3-5 days for your location.
Fully interactive, full-screen Bing Maps overlaid with AccuWeather’s precise weather data, including U.S., Canadian, European, and Japanese radar.
Pin Live Tiles in four sizes for multiple locations that peek and automatically update the forecasts on the Start screen.
AccuWeather is the number one weather app currently available thanks to the accurate information it provides. Don’t get out of the house in the morning without having checked the weather forecast.
Download AccuWeather from the Microsoft Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: MSN Weather App Doesn’t Work
- The Weather Channel App Brings Windows 10 Support in Recent Update