- The atiadlxx.dll error in Windows 10 can appear due to a faulty dll file and can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed.
- Restoring the atiadlxx.dll file using specialized software the best way of solving the problem.
- Ensuring that the Windows 10 drivers are up to date is yet another quick fix this issue.
- If you're getting atiadlxx.dll Battleye, the best way to fix the issue is to restore your system to an earlier date.
Many users report getting the atiadlxy.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error message.
There are multiple reasons that could cause this error message to appear, including registry issues, faulty applications, viruses, etc.
However, an error message related to the atiadlxx.dll file can also indicate that the file has not been correctly installed.
What is atiadlxx.dll?
As with other dll files, Atiadlxx.dll a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file is also an essential file that allows Windows OS to run properly.
If the Atiadlxx.dll a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file is missing or something is wrong with the file, it can negatively impact how the associated software works.
What happens if I delete atiadlxx.dll?
As mentioned before, if the atiadlxx.dll is missing as a result of you deleting it or by any other means, then the associated software will fail to work.
For example, some users mention that the atiadlxx.dll error appears when running the Battleye game.
Luckily, fixing the atiadlxx.dll error is not complicated with the right guidance, so make sure to follow the steps presented in this article.
How can I fix the atiadlxx.dll error in Windows 10?
1. Restore file with specialized software
Expert Tip: Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken. We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Since a reason for why the atiadlxx.dll can be related to the file being deleted, then restoring it is the first thing to try.
Ensuring that the atiadlxx.dll file is restored properly on your device is crucial for the associated software to work properly, and using specialized software makes the process simpler.
Restoro is a reliable third-party DLL fixer which uses a built-in automated system and an online library full of functional DLLs to replace and repair any files that might be corrupted or damaged on your PC.
All you need to do to resolve your PC’s problems is to launch it, and simply follow the on-screen instructions to start the process, as everything else is covered by the software’s automated processes.
This is how you can fix registry errors using Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Launch the software.
- Wait for it to scan your PC for any stability issues and possible malware.
- Press Start Repair.
- Restart your PC for all the changes to take effect.
After this process is completed your PC will be as good as new, and you will no longer have to deal with BSoD errors, slow response times, or other similar issues.
Disclaimer: This program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Update Windows drivers
- Type in Device Manager in the taskbar’s search box and hit Enter.
- Select and right-click on the device that needs an update.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Choose Update driver.
Updating drivers can be a tedious process and doing it manually can increase the chances of installing the wrong one, therefore using specialized software is indicated.
3. Launch System File Checker
- In the taskbar box type Command Prompt, and right-click on the result.
- Select Run as administrator and type in
sfc / scannow
- Press Enter and wait for the scan process to complete.
Once these steps have been performed, you will receive a message saying that Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
In order to scan the corrupt files, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key and choose Settings.
- Next, select the Update & Security option.
- Click on Recovery and navigate to Advanced startup
- Finally, click Restart Now option.
- Close Command Prompt and restart the computer.
File corruption can cause atiadlxy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error message to appear, but after performing this solution, the message should be gone.
4. Use System Restore
- Press Windows key + R to launch Run, and type in rstrui.
- Click OK and select Choose a different restore point.
- Now click Next and check the box from Select more restore points for the list with dates.
- Choose a date to restore Windows 10, one before the dll error appeared.
- Finally, click Next and then Finish.
This is a simple solution, but it can help you fix atiadlxx.dll Battleye error, so be sure to try it.
When you encounter the atiadlxx.dll error in your Windows 10, there above tested solutions will help you fix it.
Be sure to try all of our solutions, and let us know which one worked for you.