- Streaming and podcasting became popular amongst gamers, singers, and people who are fond of technology.
- Check out these best audio mixer software to enhance your streaming experience.
- Ready for the next step? Take it up a notch and eliminate any background voice that lowers the quality of streaming with these Top Noise Cancelation Tools.
- Don't be shy to explore our Audio Hub as well for even more creative solutions.
Nowadays, an ever-growing public turns to streaming services for gaming, music, or just chatting. If you are one of them, this should come in as a treat.
We’re here to help you find the best possible audio mixer software tools for streaming. Not sure what to make of it? Allows us to shed light on this topic.
Audio mixer tools can not only record and edit audio but also forward it to other streaming services. And some of them support live streaming, too.
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best audio mixer software solutions that can be used with streaming services.
What audio mixer do streamers use?
You can also edit the waveform while keeping in mind that, unlike mixing mode, this can make modifications to the original sound.
Featuring a sleek and sophisticated interface, Adobe Audition comes with a lot of practical audio mixing and mastering tools that you can freely explore at your own pace.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- Set the music to the required length automatically with Adobe Sensei
- Adjust the volume level with an auto-ducking tool
- Make changes to the amplitude in waveform editing mode
- Get rid of white noise with the Spectral Frequency Display
- Use more than 50 effects and analysis tools
- Apply custom audio effects
- Create podcasts and stream live from Twitch, OBS, and any other streaming service
Adobe AuditionLooking for an audio mixer tool to boost your streaming experience? Why settle for a decent one when you can enjoy the most powerful DAW!
NCH developed, the MixPad is one powerful audio mixer that delivers studio features to enhance your streaming experience without the hassle.
This feature-rich software allows for multi-track recording and mixing with unparalleled ease of use thanks to its uncluttered and intuitive interface.
What’s more, you can enjoy all these perks free of charge if you’re using the software for non-commercial purposes. It’s almost too good to be true!
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- Mix an unlimited number of audio files (music, voice tracks, sounds, and more)
- Record single or multiple tracks at the same time
- Native support for all popular audio files
- Create stunning audio effects including equalization, reverb, and more
- Extensive music and audio effects royalty-free library
- VST plugin support for studio effects and instruments
- Burn to CD (high compression formats available to save space) or upload to SoundCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive
Traktor Pro 3 is a DJ software tool for mixing audio professionally. It features four decks for audio playback. With a stylish and customizable interface, it can be used as powerful audio mixer software for streaming services, including live streaming.
The program can detect beats, align the track grid, synchronize the track tempo, and control the grain on its own.
It comes with sampling and looping modes, together with waveform viewing mode for DJs who prefer visual mixing.
As far as effects are concerned, Traktor Pro 3 boasts many options like flanger, delay, and filter. To operate the relative levels and frequencies, you can use a mixer with four channels, where each channel corresponds to a virtual deck.
When working on a mix, you can broadcast it on the Internet using Master Out. To do this, you must configure the audio recorder preferences and prepare Traktor for broadcasting.
Then, you can adjust the recording level and begin streaming. The tool uses the Icecast streaming protocol, which means that you must connect to a remote computer that runs as an Icecast server.
Serato DJ Pro is another professional audio mixing program for DJs. It’s delivered in a dark-themed interface and contains easy-to-use functions for those interested in mixing, recording, and streaming their music.
The application can be synced with other devices, typically in your local area network.
You can explore up to 46 effects to add flavor to your music, analyze the key of your tracks, and play a set with up to eight samples. iTunes is supported.
The waveform displays different colors so that you can easily tell apart the bass (red) from the mids (green) and the treble (blue).
By placing eight cue points on each track, you can quickly spot them in waveform mode and control them using your hardware.
There’s also a Sync feature that can match the BPM of your audio tracks, thus enabling you to focus on something else.
Moreover, you can activate auto, saved, or manual loops. The local and streaming audio files are counted separately so that you can easily keep track of them.
Serato DJ Pro integrates SoundCloud and Tidal, thus giving you the possibility to stream music using these two services.
The application with the smallest size on our list is Voicemeeter Banana, an advanced virtual audio mixer available for free on Windows systems.
It can be used in association with various streaming services, including OBS, Twitch, and Discord.
The tool has a clean graphical interface that reveals five input and five output channels. Three out of each five channels are for hardware like microphones, speakers, headphones, and virtual cables, while two of each five channels are virtual for computer playback.
To set up Voicemeeter Banana with a streaming application, you must pick a virtual output channel that flows through the input channel of your streaming tool.
Once the connection is successful, the streaming program should receive all audio generated by Voicemeeter Banana, such as voice or computer sounds.
Then, you can tinker with the various sound settings supported by Voicemeeter Banana.
For instance, you can reduce the background noise or split channels so that you can listen to music on your computer without also forwarding it to the streaming service.
When it comes to audio controls, Voicemeeter Banana lets you make tweaks to your voice with the help of various controls, such as an equalizer with three bands, binaural or modulation effect, compressor, and brick limiter.
With the right tool, you can effortlessly integrate audio mixer software solutions with streaming services so that you can play with your friends, chat with your YouTube followers, or mix music.
Don’t forget to tell us in the comments section below which audio mixer did you chose and why.
FAQ: Learn more about audio mixer software
- Do I need an audio mixer for streaming?
For a better quality of the sound, musicians prefer an audio mixer, as it allows you to be flexible while streaming: remix instruments in live-time and change the features of the sound.
- Should I get a mixer or audio interface?
- What is the most popular live streaming app?