FlowPaper (formerly known as FlexPaper) is a web PDF viewer and digital publishing suite. Its main goal is to convert your content into a responsive and interactive online publication.
Sometimes and for some users, the errors like Your browser is not compatible with FlowPaper. Upgrade to a newer browser or download Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher occur.
To see how you can do that, check the guide below.
Fix browser issues with FlowPaper
Solution 1 – Enable Flash Player in your browser
- Open Chrome settings.
- Go to Advanced > Site settings.
- Now scroll down until you see Flash and click on it.
- Make sure it’s enabled.
Solution 2 – Allow Flash Player on the website
- In the address bar of your browser, click on the lock icon before the web address.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Flash and set it to Allow.
Solution 3 – Update/Reinstall Flash Player
- If your Flash player is outdated, you’ll need to download the latest version.
- Go to Adobe Flash Player official website, here, and follow the on-screen steps. Don’t forget to uncheck McAfee offer.
- After downloading and installing the latest version, the FlowPaper issue should be gone.
Solution 4 – Update/Change your browser
Some users are reporting that FlowPaper is working just fine on some browsers, and not at all on other browsers. The development team behind the software addressed some issues with updates, but not all of them.
First, update your browser. Again, for example, we’ll use Google Chrome but you can follow similar steps for other browsers. Go to Chromes settings, select Help and then About Google Chrome.
If that doesn’t work, change your browser. It seems like FlowPaper problems are not that common on Internet Explorer or Edge. Or, even better, maybe try a browser that works flawlessly with all kinds of third-party websites while keeping the intrusive ones at bay.
UR Browser is hands down, a better option than all other mainstream market solutions. With the 2048 encryption and automatic redirection to HTTPS, rest assured that you are protected online. We can’t recommend it enough.
Check it out now and see for yourself how amazing it is.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- 4 excellent software to design websites without coding in 2019
- Your Browser does not support or has disabled ActiveX [FIXED]
- Here’s how to fix Something went wrong with your extensions error