Dishonored 2: Should you play as Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano?
Dishonored 2 is a great stealth action-adventure game that allows fans to play as Emily Kaldwin or as Corvo Attano. For some gamers, choosing between the two is a tough call. They both have their own unique capabilities that offer players major advantages.
To make it easier for you to choose between Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano, we’re going to list the main qualities of the two. Depending on the gaming strategy you want to use and your gaming style, you’ll then be able to choose the character who represents you the best.
Corvo Attano’s abilities
|Supernatural Ability||Runes||Mana Cost|
|Blink I||0||20%||Teleport forward and a shorter distance upward|
|Blink II||3||20%||Increased movement distance in all directions|
|Dark Vision I||1||20%||See living/dead/unconscious persons/animals, their sight cones, and Corvo’s sounds|
|Dark Vision II||2||20%||Also see resources (green) and machinery/traps (blue)|
|Devouring Swarm I||3||40%||Summon rats that attack others and eat corpses|
|Devouring Swarm II||4||40%||Rats attack and eat faster|
|Possession I||3||60%||Possess rats, fish and hounds|
|Possession II||5||60%||Also possess people (can’t make them attack or use powers)|
|Bend Time I||2||60%||Slow time for about 12 seconds, every attack is an instant kill|
|Bend Time II||8||60%||Freeze time (can pluck fired projectiles out of midair), slightly shorter duration than Tier I (about 8 seconds)|
|Windblast I||3||50%||Blast back groups of foes (non-lethal), break doors, blast bolts back at foes|
|Windblast II||4||50%||Kill foes if blown against solid objects|
|Vitality I||1||None||More health|
|Vitality II||3||None||Health regenerates more quickly|
|Blood Thirsty I||2||Adrenaline||Brutal melee kill animations|
|Blood Thirsty II||3||Adrenaline||Kill multiple foes in melee, adrenaline build up quicker|
|Agility I||2||None||Higher jumps and less damage from falls|
|Agility II||3||None||Faster running, climbing, and swimming|
|Shadow Kill I||2||None||Unaware foes turn to ash when killed|
|Shadow Kill II||4||None||All foes turn to ash when killed|
For more information about Corvo Attano and his powers, check out the video below:
Emily Kaldwin’s abilities
- Skilled swordsman and proficient marksman. Emily can efficiently wield Corvo’s sword and use a personal crossbow and pistol with great precision.
- She has supernatural powers unique to her: Domino, Mesmerize, Shadow Walk, Far Reach, and more. By far, her most dangerous ability is the Shadow Walk. She can turn herself into a deadly, inky creature and then quickly return to her human form.
- She is an excellent free runner.
- She can easily scale high-rising structures.
- Emily has also displayed an adeptness at swimming.
- She is immune to almost all of Corvo’s gadgets and powers.
For more information about Emily Kaldwin and her powers, check out the video below:
Have you decided which of these two playable characters you’re going to choose?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Dishonored 2 Linux support is only a pipe dream
- Dishonored 2 issues: game freezes, low FPS rate, control lag, and more
- NVIDIA updates its GeForce drivers with support for Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, Obduction
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]