- Opera is a popular web browser with tons of features.
- Users using Windows 7 PC can also install the latest version of the Opera browser.
- This guide gives you steps to download and install Opera browser on your Windows 7 PC.
Using a trusted web browser is the need of the hour since the most valuable thing about a person in this digital world is his or her data.
Opera has been around for quite a long time and has its own place in the hearts of users because of the features, reliability, and safety features it offers.
If you are looking for ways to download Opera for Windows 7 and the steps to install it, then you have landed in the right place.
Here, we will show you the steps and give you the exact details on which version of Opera you can install on your Windows 7 PC. Let us get right into it.
Can you download Opera on Windows 7?
In simple words, Yes. You can download Opera on your Windows 7 PC and enjoy all of its features. For Windows PC, Windows 7 is the minimum requirement that you need to match in order to run Opera.
In such a case, till Opera changes its system requirements, you can download and run the latest version of Opera on Windows 7.
Speaking of features, Opera comes with a bunch of them. It is based on Chromium, which is similar to Google Chrome.
Opera offers a unique user interface, with a speed dial page, inbuilt VPN, built-in ad blocker and tracker blocker, themes, advanced security, etc.
If you have changed your mind, or want to look at the other options for the Opera browser for Windows 7, then you can check out our 5 best browsers for Windows 7 guide.
How do I download Opera on Windows 7?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Try Opera for Windows button.
- Then click on Download Opera.
- Choose the location where you would like to save the installer file.
- Wait for the download to get finished.
How do I install Opera on Windows 7?
- Open the location where you have downloaded the Opera Windows 7 installer file.
- Launch the program.
- On this home page, you can click the Options button to change a few settings.
- After selecting your preferred options, click on Accept and Install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and wait for the installation to complete.
Why should you choose Opera for Windows 7?
Since Opera offers a bunch of features such as integrated messengers, pin boards, Instagram and Twitter in the sidebar, tab search, snapshot tool, ad blocker, unit converter, etc. it automatically becomes a great contender for the best web browser out there.
And while you are running Windows 7 OS on your PC, you already are missing out on some key new features that Windows 11 has to offer. We already have a comparison guide on Windows 11 vs Windows 7.
Using this guide, you can take the decision to either shift over to Windows 11 or stay with Windows 7.
Let us know in the comments below if you were successful in downloading the Opera browser on your Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit PC using this guide or not.