Fix: Dungeon Fighter Online Issues On Windows 10
Dungeon Fighter Online is a popular beat ‘em up online multiplayer game released in 2009. Since this is a pretty old game, there might be some problems with newer systems, such as Windows 10, so today we’re going to tackle some of the most predominant Dungeon Fighter Online issues on Windows 10.
Dungeon Fighter Online Windows 10 Issues
Fix – Dungeon Fighter Online black screen / crash
Solution 1 – Change your Regional and Language options
It has been reported that Dungeon Fighter Online won’t launch properly for many users. Users describe getting a black screen when they start the game, followed by a crash. This issue makes Dungeon Fighter Online unplayable for those users, but there’s a solution available. According to users, you just need to perform a small change in your Regional and Language options. To do that, follow these instructions:
- Press Windows Key + S and type Region. Choose Region from the list of results.
- When Region window opens, click on Additional settings button.
- Customize Format window will open. Locate decimal symbol and make sure that it’s set to period (.). If decimal symbol is set to anything else, such as comma (,), this can cause issues that users have described.
- After you’ve changed the value, click on Apply and OK to save changes.
We have to say that this is an unusual solution, and although we don’t know why and how this problem is caused, we do know that many users have confirmed that this solution has fixed their problems.
Solution 2 – Change your system locale to US English
Sometimes Dungeon Fighter Online crashes can be caused by your system locale settings. If your settings aren’t set to US English, this can cause crashing and black screen issues in Dungeon Fighter Online. To change your locale settings, do the following:
- Press Windows Key + S and type Region. Select Region from the list.
- Once Region window opens, go to Administrative tab.
- Navigate to Language for non-Unicode programs section and click on Change system locale.
- In Region Settings window, set your current system locale to English (United States). Click OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer in order for changes to take effect.
As you can see, Dungeon Fighter Online problems are usually caused by your regional settings, and by following our solutions you can easily fix these issues.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]