Fix: Dungeon Fighter Online Issues On Windows 10
How can I solve Dungeon Fighter Online black screen / crash problems:
Solution 1 – Change your Regional and Language options
It has been reported that Dungeon Fighter Online won’t launch properly for many users. They describe getting a black screen when they start the game, followed by a crash.
This issue makes Dungeon Fighter Online unplayable for those users, but there’s a solution available. According to users, you just need to perform a small change in your Regional and Language options.
To do that, follow these instructions:
- Press Windows Key + S and type Region. Choose Region from the list of results.
- When Region window opens, click on Additional settings button.
- Customize Format window will open. Locate decimal symbol and make sure that it’s set to period (.). If decimal symbol is set to anything else, such as comma (,), this can cause issues that users have described.
- After you’ve changed the value, click on Apply and OK to save changes.
We have to say that this is an unusual solution, and although we don’t know why and how this problem is caused, we do know that many users have confirmed that this solution has fixed their problems.
Solution 2 – Change your system locale to US English
Sometimes Dungeon Fighter Online crashes can be caused by your system locale settings. If your settings aren’t set to US English, this can cause crashing and black screen issues in Dungeon Fighter Online.
To change your locale settings, do the following:
- Press Windows Key + S and type Region. Select Region from the list.
- Once Region window opens, go to Administrative tab.
- Navigate to Language for non-Unicode programs section and click on Change system locale.
- In Region Settings window, set your current system locale to English (United States). Click OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer in order for changes to take effect.
As you can see, Dungeon Fighter Online problems are usually caused by your regional settings, and by following our solutions you can easily fix these issues.
Don’t forget to update your graphics card drivers through your card manufacturer website because sometimes there are specific updates for specific games that can help a lot. Be careful to choose a stable version of the driver and not a beta one.
If you are interested in some other free online games that you can play right now, take a look at our 5 best free online game platforms for quick gaming sessions.
Also, if you want to share your knowledge about Dungeon Fighter Online or maybe take your gaming experience to the next level, check out 7 game recording software for YouTube to take your game online.
Despite being pretty old, Dungeon Fighter Online is still played by many users. If you found any other issues with the game, feel free to share them in the comments section below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in March 2016 and has been since completely revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness
Have you ever tried using MS Works on Windows 10? It might be harder than you think. Even though Works has been discontinued by Microsoft, […]
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 disabled Windows Defender real-time protection. This is often the case when you installed another antivirus solution on […]