- Error code 727e66ac in 2K22 only occurs in MyCareer, thus preventing you to enjoy the game.
- Ensure that the correct ports are open and that your connection is stable to avoid this issue.
- When servers are crowded or down for maintenance, network connection errors appear on the system.
NBA 2K22 error 727e66ac is a network connection-related problem. However, for 2K game players, it is an unidentified error. The game requires a good internet connection, so any connectivity issues lead to an error.
Error code 727e66ac only occurs in MyCareer. During your career, it takes your player to MyPark, causing a disconnection with the 2K servers. When the error occurs, it becomes difficult to access a New Game.
You cannot play games or go to MyPark since it locks your characters. To solve such an issue, you have to start your entire career.
The possible causes of the error could be the disconnection of the PC or console from the server, corrupted files, or damaged software.
For a smooth gaming experience, you can check out the updates and patches that the 2K sports developers release frequently. You can log in easily and enjoy your favorite basketball simulator.
Since this is one of the best basketball games for PC, in today’s article we’re going to show you the best methods to fix this problem.
How do I check NBA 2K22 server status?
- Open your browser.
- Visit the NBA2K server status website.
- Check if all services are properly running.
This is a great method to check if there are any issues with error code 727e66ac in 2K22 on Xbox, or any other platform.
How do I fix NBA2K22 error code 727e66ac?
1. Connection check
- Visit your router’s configuration page and log in with your credentials.
- Now locate the port forwarding option.
- Make sure you forward the following ports:
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
- Save changes.
You should also try using an Ethernet connection instead of a wireless one and see if that solves the issue.
This solution also works if you’re getting NBA 2K22 error code 727e66ac on your PS4 or any other console.
2. DNS Server Change
- Press Windows key + S and type network. Select View network connections.
- Locate your current connection, right-click it and choose Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses and set the following values:
- Click OK to save changes.
DNS can cause 2K22 error code on next gen consoles as well, so be sure to check their DNS settings as well.
3. Create a new MyPlayer in MyCareer
- Start the game.
- Go to the MyPlayer section and create a new player to start a new game.
- Now quit the current game.
- Load your previous game.
This is a simple workaround, and it works if you’re getting NBA 2K22 Rec error code, so feel free to try it.
4. Check for updates and install
- Start Steam.
- Now go to your Library.
- Try to start NBA 2K22.
- If there are any updates available, be sure to download them.
- Once the game is updated, run it.
5. Power cycle your networking equipment
- Press the Power button on your router.
- Once the device is off, wait for 30 seconds.
- Now press the Power button again.
- Wait while the device boots again.
- If you have any additional network equipment, be sure to restart it as well.
6. Restart the NBA 2K21 game
- Close the game.
- Now press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Select Steam on the list and click on End task.
- Now start the Steam again.
- Start NBA 2K22 and check if the issue is gone.
7. Repair NBA 2K game files
- Start Steam.
- Locate the NBA 2K22, right-click and select Properties.
- Head over to the Local Files tab and click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait for the process to finish.
8. Reinstall the game
- Start Steam and go to your Library.
- Select the game you want to remove, right click it and go to Manage and then select Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall to confirm.
- Now you need to go to the game’s page and click the Install button to download it again.
Why do I keep getting the error code 727e66ac on 2K22?
You might receive messages with error codes EFEAB30C or 4B538E50. These errors may occur because you have not downloaded the latest data, and you cannot play until you download the latest updates.
Exceeded amount of allowed accounts on NBA 2K account may also trigger error codes on 2K22. The maximum number that you can create on a single console is 5. Any number above triggers a security protocol that denies server access to the added accounts.
As you can see, fixing this error is pretty simple, and we hope that you managed to fix it by using our solutions.
Unfortunately, this isn’t the only error that you can encounter, and many reported NBA 2K error codes 0f777c90, a21468b6, and 4b538e50 on their system.
Try error code 727e66ac fixes and see which of them works for you. Leave a message in the comment section. We would be glad to hear from you.